14//The Old Me

IMPORTANT!!!!!
Hello my wonderful readers!!!:) it would be amazing and greatly appreciated if you would go back and vote for all the past chapters that you have not yet voted for! It's only 15 parts so it will only take a short second!

It would mean a lot because I'm entered into the Wattys2015 and I really really really want to win at least one award or get this book noticed! So please go back and vote and share this book to if you like!:)

If enough people go back and spam me with votes than I will update another chapter tonight!!!:)

...
My dad looks the same as usual, the same striking blue eyes that I sadly didn't inherit, the same short trimmed dark brown hair, but over the years more and more wrinkles appear around his eyes and the bags under his eyes are becoming to noticeable. He's been stressing over his job for far too long, it's about time he hands it over. I just have to start preparing. With my new attitude I know I can handle the family companies just as well as he does.

"Who is he?" My dad stands up from his cushioned seat, his penetrating eyes zeroing in on Michael who is still holding me. "I will not allow your walking mistakes on this plane."

"Dad!" I extract myself from Michael's tense arms. "This is the person I told you about on the phone. He's not a one night stand," I say embarrassed.

My Dad raises an eye brow and that's when I realize where I got my quizzical looks from. "I assumed you were speaking about a wrinkly old lady who whipped some sense into you."

"Well Michael isn't a girl, I can assure you that." My dad's face twists into disgust. "And he isn't wrinkly but yeah I guess he is old."

Michaels hand shoot out to my stomach, making me squeal as he pulls me to his chest. "I'm only a few years older than you!"

"Whatever Grandpa," I mutter with a smile on my face

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Michael reaches around me to offer my Dad his hand. "I'm Michael Warner."

"Xander Stavros," he says tensely, shaking his hand. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he's trying to figure out Michael's intentions. He's good at reading people, that's what makes him so successful.

"I apologize about intruding on your plane sir."

"What about my daughter?"

"Dad!" I shout for the final time. "Will you stop trying to humiliate me?"

My Dad looks down to me, something I've never liked. He isn't very tall, just a couple inches over six feet and heck Michael is even taller than him, but I wish I got his height. Somehow I got stuck being overly short which is weird because neither my parents are short but my Mom once told me that her Mom was short too from what she could remember.

"It's my job to humiliate you princess, so no I won't."

"Wait until Mom hears about this," I seethe, "she'll make you pay."

"Oh! So scared," he taunts.

"She'll hold out on you if I ask her too," I threaten.

"Alexandria," my Dad says, becoming embarrassed himself. "Do not talk about me and your mother's sex life. Ever."

"You know it's true though," I laugh.

My Dad sighs and marches back over to his seat, obviously forgetting about Michael's sudden appearance.

"See this is how I became a spoiled brat," I whisper to Michael before I lead over to my Dad.

"You really know how to work him don't you?" Michael looks at me with an amused glint in his eyes.