Forty Six ~ Apothecary

"Names" the red head demanded and Carol shook, if they were going to get out of this she had to start acting now.

"Maggie and she's Carol" Maggie answered simple not seeming fazed.

"We've got a Carol and a Maggie, i'm thinking that's something you want to chat about" the red head told their group before chuckling "Oh she didn't like that" 

"Who?" An older woman frowned her voice harsh like she smoked a lot.

"Bow woman" The red head smirked before lifting the radio again "Now we're going to work this out right now and it's going to go our way.

She watched as the bow woman and a long haired man with a crossbow pulled Primo to his feet, the curly haired woman pressed her knife to his throat.

"You can see we have one of yours" The guy with the other radio answered "We'll trade"

"I'm listening" the red head watched as the curly haired woman demanded something.

"First i want to talk to Maggie and Carol make sure they're alright"

"I'm going to put you on, you say you're fine. I'll know if you try something else" the red head grabbed Carol first.

"Rick, it's Carol. I'm- i'm fine but..." she was cut off when the red head released the button turning to Maggie.

"Now you"

"Rick it's Maggie, we're both okay. We'll figure this"

"Shut up" the red head pushed Maggie back "You have your proof, let's talk"

"Alright this is the deal right here, let 'em go you have your guy back and live" Rick stated simply.

"Two for one, that's not much of a trade" the red head scoffed.

"You don't have another choice or you would've done something about it already" Rick hissed.

"We have to get him back" the man who Carol had shot in the arm panted, his was looking flushed as he cradled his arm.

"Primo can take care of himself" 

"He can patch me up!" the man argued "I need him thanks to that bitch, you've lost your balls Paula should have shot her in the head so they could hear her die" he glared at Carol.

"If you could just shut up i will solve this!" Paula hissed.

"Make the deal or we go in!" he glared.

"She said shut up so shut it!" the older woman raised her voice slightly "You should be glad she doesn't have a sack of gonads to trip over"

The radio in Paula's hand crackled "Look i know you're talking it over, it's a fair trade just come out, we do this we all walk away"

"Smug prick!" the last woman who was holding them at gun point scoffed "He must think we're stupid"

"That's a good thing" Paula smirked.

"Do we have a deal?" Ricks voice sounded once more.

"I'll get back to you" Paula answered then both Maggie and Carol were blindfolded.

~~~

"Found it!" Phoebe yelled out and heard others coming "There, looks like there was four or five of them" she pointed down to the footsteps in the dirt.

"They went this way" Daryl pointed to the left and they group followed him as he lead the way.

The group made it to a small backroad and were disappointed when the trail stopped there, Phoebe grabbed the map from Gabriel "Not much around here, even far out there's just a few farm houses...And a slaughter house."