Thirty Three ~ Cannibals

Once Daryl had let her go she was snapped into another tight hug but she knew it was Rick "Thank god you're okay" he whispered pulling back he cupped her face but someone walking closer had drawn their attention as Carol came out the bushes.

Both Rick and Daryl rushing her to give her their own hugs followed by the group "Did you do that?" Rick asked looking back at Terminus and she nodded Phoebe drew Carl into her side the younger boy holding her tightly. 

"You have to come with me" Carol pulled back looking at Rick and they took them back to the cabin.

Seeing Big Tiny, Tyreese, Sophia and Judith walk out to greet them clearly having been waiting Rick dropped his bag running forward followed by Carl and Sasha.

Daryl brought Phoebe into his side leaning down he pressed his nose into her hair trying to choke back tears, he chuckled feeling a twig hit his nose he pulled back letting his fingers slip into her curls he pulled said twig out.

She smacked his stomach seeing his smirk and walked forward crouching down beside her brother who was holding Judith tightly "Ty found her, got her from the prison with Sophia" she whispered into his ear and he stood gripping Tyreese's shoulder tightly in thanks.

While Sophia tackled Carl who chuckled and hugged her back, Phoebe smiled but moved to stand by Big Tiny "What happened?" she asked the man seeing walkers littering the ground.

"There were a bunch of walkers, that man Martin got his hands around Judith's neck, Sophia managed to creep up behind him getting him at gun point but Ty took him outside after he killed the walkers, think he killed the man because he came back without him" Big Tiny answered and she nodded.

"I don't know if the fires still burning?" Rick looked back towards Terminus.

"It is" Carol answered seeing that the smoke was still black.

"Yeah, we need to go" Rick sighed putting the rag he was using to clean his hands into his back pocket.

"Go where?" Daryl walked forward standing next to Phoebe close enough that their arms brushed, now he knew she felt the same it was like he was being drawn to be as close as possible to her.

"Somewhere far from that" Phoebe pointed towards the smoke and Rick nodded so the group turned and started walking in the opposite direction.

Come sundown they had stopped to rest "I've got first watch Ricky, god knows i've slept more then i ever had before" Phoebe joked glaring at Merle who winked back, the red neck had refused her to do any watches as she was still sick and every rest time had forced her to try sleeping to get better, a right mother hen.

"Fine" he nodded settling down next to Carl.

"I got watch too" Abraham stood up next to her.

"Come join the dark side Red" she joked walking off so the others could sleep.

"Do you need a third?" Tara asked gently and Phoebe tilted her head, she'd seen Rick talking to her earlier had even seen him fist bump her when she offered it to him.

"If you wish too" Phoebe answered and Tara joined them, Tara and Abraham talking quietly between the pair of them while Phoebe stayed silent staring into the dark.

A single flash of white caught her attention making her shoot to her feet knocking an arrow, Abraham and Tara quick behind her as she took a step forward eyes straining to see.

"What?" Tara whispered moving closer to her.

Phoebe couldn't see so she dropped her eyes to the ground and tried to focus of her hearing...Nothing.