7|Tapes

You sat on the floor to stretch with Suna assisting you. You were doing your normal practices when a sudden wave of fatigue hit you and you had to sit down. Suna was apparently very flexible so the coach ordered him to push you to your limits.

"It hurts." You whine as he pushes more of his weight on your back. You sat with your legs straight on the floor to try and touch your toes.

"That's how you know it's working." He spoke and you felt his breath softly brush against your neck. After a few more moments he finally lifted his weight off you and you take a deep breath in. You flop over to the side and lay on the floor. "Exhausted from stretching?" Suna questioned and you could hear a bit of mockery in his tone.

"Just give me a few moments." You mumble as you lay motionless on the ground.

"You got a new bruise here." He gently tapped the back of your thigh with his shoe and you scrunch your face at the sensation. You hum to him, acknowledging the bruise. "I don't get you at all." He sighed and returned to the volleyball practice, leaving you laying on the floor.

You groan as you push yourself to your feet and make your way over to your teammates to continue practice.

"Y/n!" The coach called for you before you could start to receive volleyballs. You walk over to the coach and sit down on the bench next to him. "You'll be able to play tomorrow right?" You could tell that he was concerned.

"Of course!" You reassure him and look at him with determination. He chuckled and nodded for you to continue to practice.

-

You were just scrolling on your phone when you heard a loud noise from your window. You jump at the noise and turn around to face the window you had left open.

"Yuki?" You call out for the white cat that had jumped into your apparent. "Where did you come from, hm?" You speak to the cat and scoop her up into your arms. Peeking your head out of your window you saw that the window from Sunas apartment was open as well. After taking a minute for yourself to pet her on your couch you find yourself knocking on Sunas apartment. The door slowly opened, but the person who answered wasn't Suna.

"What are you doing here?" Atsumu looked suprised but he chuckled nonetheless. Yuki hissed in your arms.

"Stealing my cat?" Suna stepped forward and took Yuki out of your hands to his own. "Come in." He invited you in and put the cat on the ground when you closed the door after you.

"She jumped from your window to mine." You explained and took off your shoes.

"She probably ran away from Tsumu." Osamu, who was sitting comfortably on the couch, laughed. Atsumu clenched his fists and walked toward him.

"No fighting at my place." The green eyed boy said with a stern expression and sat himself on the couch as well. Atsumu sat on the very edge of the couch to avoid his brother.

"Why didn't you say say that Y/n was your neighbor?" Osamu asked Suna as he reached for the remote.

"You didn't ask." He simply replied before looking at you standing awkwardly in the doorway. "You coming?" He patted the space between him and Osamu.

"Oh, yeah." You nod and sit down next to him. "What are you guys doing?" You ask as a video starts to play on the TV.

"Watching tapes of previous Sejiho matches." Atsumu explained to you while looking intensely at the screen. You turned your attention on the screen as well.

"Why isn't Aran or Kita here? Or anyone else on the team for that matter?" You questioned.

"Kita doesn't want to come and the rest doesn't want to put up with their bullshit." Suna points to the twins who roll their eyes slightly.

"Then why do you invite them over?" You look at him and he's silent for a bit before answering.

"They own the tapes."

-

After about an hour you got bored of studying volleyball and decided to sit in the corner to play with Sunas cat instead.

"How come your cat likes Y/n?" You overheard Atsumu whine. Atsumu was desperately trying to get along with Yuki, but she just ran away whenever he tried to get close to her.

"I don't know actually." He shrugged. "Normally she only likes me and girls." Your body tensed up a bit at his comment, but you kept quiet and pet the cat. "How come my cat likes you, hm?" Suna turned his head and gave you a teasing smile.

"I'm not scary like you guys." You kept all your attention on the cat.

"She likes me though." He argued back.

"You feed her." You chuckled and looked him.

"So mean." He dramatically said before standing on his feet and turning the TV off which caused the twins to groan.

"Why'd you turn it off?" Osamu whined, but stood up anyway.

"Look at the time, I'm going to bed." Suna made his way over to his cat that you were still petting and crouched down beside you to pet her her as well. "Go home." He said firmly.

"Fine. See you tomorrow." Atsumu joined his twin in putting on his shoes. You got up to leave as well, but Suna held your sleeve, preventing you from leaving. You said your goodbyes to the twins who were already back to bickering when they walked out the door.

"Why are you keeping me here?" You raised an eyebrow at the boy petting his cat as soon as the door closed. He stood up and held the cat in his arms.

"She likes me see?" He smiled gently as he looked at the cat purring in his arms. The cat seemed to genuinely enjoy the way he was holding her and you felt your gaze softening at the sight. Suna usually carried himself with a deadpan or mocking expression so it was nice to see his soft spot. "Why do you wear a sports bra?"