71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)

⋆˚🎧ྀི ₊ - Would You Mind - HYBS ☆_

_

"Is that a glitter on your eyes?" Jimin has got his eyes on you. He is seated back comfortably in the backseat of the car. Right beside you. His fingers playing with your long hair strands.

You love it. His eyes still held the same affection as they did seven years ago. Time has run so quickly that everything seems unreal. Very unreal. What has not changed is his emotions. Still fascinates you how this man was such a giver.

It is surprising how every single second of his love towards you has stayed constant without any of it lowering by any means.

You're not the perfect couple, there have been ups and downs. His schedule always collides with yours. You could barely meet. If he was in Japan for a concert, you were in London for a shoot. You've faced difficulties.

But what's the purity of love if it is not filled with understanding and compromises?

Today is the day you've finally got to see him. It's been three months, two weeks and 7 hours since the last time you saw him.

Finally, you've met. It feels so good. So so good.

"Glitter? Do you like it?" You're smiling like a blanket of stars on a clear night sky. Lean against the seat and entangle your fingers with his. You just want to keep him in a small box and carry him everywhere with you.

He nods, and hums. His eyes lost all in you, "You're glowing."

You're shy. You've never gotten used to his compliments. They still startle you, bringing those tiny little butterflies to visit you every time. You're still super attracted to him. The giddiness and tension in the air explain it all.

You don't reply, give him a head bop. Rest your other palm on the seat behind him and lean closer to place an airy kiss on his cheeks. Make sure you're not smudging your lipstick on him. You part from his cheeks only to see him sit with a frown.

It makes you laugh, "What?"

He's shaking his head, "Why didn't I feel your lips on my cheeks?" He's outraged. "Do it properly, Lily."

Oh, the name. The name. The name. You're so in love with this man. Your smile can't stop from coming at all. "I don't want my lipstick to smudge on your cheeks, it's not waterproof—"

He cuts you, "—You think I care?" He questions, amused, "I want nothing but your lips on mine." He's smiling now. "Easy task, no casualties, just a little kiss, easy isn't it?"

You're biting your lips. He's become so bold. "Trust me, If I start, it's not going to end well."

He's tilting his head super curious, "I suddenly want to test the waters."

"Shut up!" You're shushing him, "We got a driver, don't wanna scare him you know." You're leaning closer to his ear, hands on his chest, "I could give you tiny pecks if you'd like." Damn liar, you're dying to do it.