27. Magic Vodka

_

_

You're stomping your way towards Jungkook and Rosè. Vision unclear. Legs wobbling. Head spinning. You're assuming you're heading his way but you're not. You bump into someone else.

"Oh-shit." You shut your eyes. Hands pressing your head. "I'm sorry—" It's one of the couples that were dancing together. "Didn't mean to bump—you know—" you're nauseous, so nauseous. "–I'll just—"

"Excuse me," the guy excuses himself and grabs your elbow, "Come here," he's taking you somewhere, "Hey," you're not in your senses but it doesn't mean you'll just walk away with anyone. "Leave me alone dammit." You groan, try taking your hand away but he stabilizes you in a place.

"Y/n." Oh, seems like he knows you. "Open your eyes," he has let go of your hand, "—are you drunk?" He lets out a sigh, looks around, pauses, and shifts back to you, "An entire bottle? You're kidding me."

You're piercing your eyes to see who it is and it comes out to have a very familiar face you know. "Ohhhh..." you're pointing fingers at him, "aren't ya Jimi?"

Jimin indeed but he doesn't answer your question yet. Finds someone and tells them he's gonna take you home and you're being dragged around like a sack of bag.

"Hey, stop, don't play with me," you pout not liking walking at all and Jimin shakes his head, doesn't acknowledge your nonsense, instead throws a question on you, "You remember your address?" He goes through his phone looking for something. His one hand still holding onto your elbow to keep you steady.

You give him a small nod.

"Good," he gives you his phone, "Locate it for me?" You slump your shoulders, give him a no, "I'm too lazy for that." And Jimin is speechless. "How do I get you home then?"

You're thinking. Deeply thinking. "How about you just check my route on my phone?" You're digging your purse and Jimin waits for you to show him but what you do is shove it on his face.

"Ow," he tries to push your hand away and finds your home address appearing right on your screen. Sighs.

"Smart girl." He compliments and your eyes are opening, senses slowly kicking in. "Huh?" Jimin is informing that certain someone that he's driving you back home again, this time with an address and grabs a car key to take you to his car.

He unlocks his car, "Alright get in." He's opened the car door for you but you're standing rigid in your place. Do not have the mood to go back home. The chilly air makes it too tempting to leave it and get inside.

The last thing Jimik expected you to deny getting in his car and that was what you were actually doing.

You're walking away, hands spreading around, "Don't tell me this weather is not asking you to admire him," you're smiling ear to ear and Jimin has never seen you like this. This smile reaches your cheeks, eyes and ears.

He shuts the car's door. Watches you admiringly as your hair flows midway through your face which makes you giggle. You're tucking your hair strands away from your face and looking around the backyard of Jungkook's place.

It's almost close to the parking so you're making the most of the time to enjoy while you are drunk. Knowing you'll be forgetting it the next day anyway.

"Isn't it pretty," your hands have hugged your body close. You're swinging around. Laughing and enjoying yourself.

He comes closer and you give him a questionable look, "What?" You're curious and Jimin gives you a little shrug from his side, "Gotta go home, or you're puking the food here."

"I wanted to stay though" You bite down at your lips as Jimin stares at you.

Your cheeks were flushed red, your long lashes were looking down at your fingers fidgeting with the hem of your coat whereas your pink lips were bitten by your upper lip.

You were so beautiful.

"I'm sorry" Jimin took a deep breath, forcing himself back to reality, "But you need to go home, or you'll end up puking here" he teased at the last watching your reaction.

Hearing the puke word your ears shot up just as he expected.

"P-please help me" You hold onto his arm as his eyes fall on your hand softly clutching his arm.

An instant smile covered his face.

"Let's go"

"But..." You let go of the grip, "Jimin." He loves how you take his name. Feels warm. Different. "Hm?" He decides to listen to you and stands almost close in a distance where if you fall he can catch you.

Your eyes look up at him, lashes slowly batting, "Do you drink?" He muffles a laugh, "Why do you ask?" You're closing the distance and Jimin can't contemplate the next step. His nerves are on alert.

"You know, I think..." you're coming too close. Your eyes on your fingers that reach for Jimin's handcuff, they play with his button and Jimin can smell your fragrance from the proximity. It's so sweet.

"...think what?" He hates how he's losing it. His breath feigning your nose. You bite your lips unaware of how it's affecting Jimin. His hand is clasped tight. The other hand surrendered to you to.

"I think you should buy me..." your fingers leave him and shut close, your index finger pointing up, "–a drink." Your eyes are smiling, and your face is naturally red from being drunk. What a blissful sight it was.

No, he's not having thoughts of planting kisses on you, not having thoughts of how he should buy you an entire store of anything you ask for, not even wanting to snuggle up to you and ask you to get home with him so he can prepare you a hangover soup to drink. Nothing. He's gone nuts.

"Pretty please." Your lips have formed in a pout, your body taking support on his body, hands clasped around his one arm so you don't fall and Jimin is loading his brain. The network is so tangled and twisted.

"Jimin." You call for an nth time. "Yes," he replies finally, "drink." You demand and he presses his lips in, slowly shakes his head side to side, "Sorry, shops closed."

You've immediately got your brows squinted. Sadness envelops your expression, "But I want—" he cuts you off, slides a hair strand away falling on your eyes with the tip of his index, "How about I take you home and prepare you something to drink or–" You waste no second, tell yes, at least ten times and he's smiling like a blooming flower under sunlight.

"Shall we?" He moves back, gives you space to get into his car and you've never been so obedient before. You're way too adorable for your good, is what Jimin thinks as he starts the car. Can't believe he got lucky enough to be here for you but again there's this lingering feeling of thinking if this was just a calm before the storm, or if there was something that was finally coming for him.

♡♡♡

Amxnx