33. Yacht

_

_

Gripping your umbrella you walked along with Lisa, looking at Jennie who was laughing and giggling with Jungkook.

She seemed close to Jungkook. Maybe they were friends back then when Jimin and she were in a relationship.

But none of this concerns you, either way, Jungkook was gonna hang out with every pretty girl and you being so sensitive wouldn't help it.

There was nothing you could do about it.

Sighing, you looked at your side to see Taehyung walking along with you, wearing a cotton creme outfit with a Saturn cloth tied around his neck giving him a very classy look.

"Aren't you feeling hot?" You ask as Taehyung squints his eyes from the sunlight and looks at you pointing at his scarf.

"No, the cloth is thin" He smiles as you understand, "That's cool," you say as he goes into his thoughts and pulls it out, "You wanna wear?"

"Oh god, no" You wave your hand, "It looks good on you"

"It does" Lisa adds, while Taehyung narrows his gaze at her.

"That's the one" You see Rosé shouting, taking everyone's attention, "The Yacht" she walks along with Jennie and Jungkook on the Yacht.

"Agh, right. You never told me, we were going to have our lunch on Rosé's private Yacht." You say to Lisa as she closes her umbrella and enters the Yacht with you, "I didn't know either"

Stepping carefully with one foot on the yacht, as you were about to plant your other feet with your big ass heels you lose your balance.

"Shi-" You were caught instantly by manly hands, "Agh thanks Taehy-" You turned your head to meet with nonetheless than the almond colour eyes.

Park Jimin.

"Careful" He held your waist tight and pushed you firmly to stand straight.

A sudden deja vu hit you.

Did something like this happen already?

"Y-Yeah th-thanks" You close your umbrella, forwarding your hand in the front for him to get in it too.

He looked at your hand, then back at your face, smiling, "Thanks", and held your hand helping himself too to get on the yacht.

After the good gesture, you walked inside the big Yacht. It was huge, and high class. The A.C hit you the moment you entered inside the big room where everyone entered along with you.

"Finally we are here," Jia says, "It's going to be fun."

"Yes!" Rosé agrees, taking her seat alongside Jungkook whereas Hobi sits down with Jennie. Jimin sat with Taehyung, Jin sat with Namjoon and Jia, Somi sat with Yoongi, whereas you sat with Lisa on the total another side.

"You like Jimin right?" You saw Lisa with surprised eyes, "What, no" You frown.

"Oh my god, It's Jimin!" She screams, making everyone turn to you both. Realizing she yelled out too loud, she instantly thinks how to cover up, but it was too late.

Everyone was still staring silently at you both.

"Oh, she meant it's Jimin who helped me from falling" You cleared, subconsciously patting yourself for coming up with that.

"You did?" Everyone turned to see a surprised Jimin. "Oh, yeah" he nodded.

"YES YES, I SAW!" Your eyes widen as you saw Lisa excitedly speaking, "I saw how he held her waist and whispered 'Careful' it was such a heroic scene, I swear"

You scream inside as you see Jungkook paying attention to what she was saying,

"And the way they were looking at each other, oh my god, I almost thought I was watching a romance movie"

"Haha did it look like it?" Jin coughed, smiling as Lisa stiffly nods, "You should've seen" she says with glowing eyes, "She even gave him a hand to get on the Yacht" she bit her lips inside from blushing too much, "Jimin was blushing like red tomato too" Lisa teased him as well.

"Wh-wha-" Jimin got stopped when Taehyung looked at him and tapped his back, "Lisa, you got good eyes, I ship!" He gets up to high-five Lisa.

Happily, Lisa hi-fives him and sits beside you, nudging her elbow with yours teasingly as you stayed still looking at your soul leaving your body.

"You all are in a mood to joke today, lol" Rosé laughs and indirectly covers up for you.

"Yeah" Jungkook agrees, "It's your first time to come here right?" Your heart roller coasted as you met Jungkook's eyes, "Yeah" You try keeping a straight face.

"You left the party early yesterday," Namjoon said, "Were you not feeling well?" He asks as you blink, "No, actually I got drunk" You clear up.

"You did?" Jin questioned leaning against the couch as you nod, "I don't remember quite clearly but I suppose Jimin was the one who took me home."

And there was a huge silence in the room.

You stood blank as everyone had their eyes on Jimin who was simply looking at everybody with no expression on his face or whatever.

What was this atmosphere?

Before you could question anything you felt a pair of hands touching your shoulders, "Y/n, Come with me"

♡♡♡

Amxnx