40. Glow Up

_

_

"There's so much happening" Lisa leans next to your frail figure, "It's chaos" she looks around the students murmuring among themselves.

"Hmm" You bury your head in your arms, on the table feeling really down. "Don't you wanna hear what happened?" She asks pushing you and trying to wake you up. "What is it?" You flutter your eyes open lazily.

"It's about the loverboy" and you freeze just as she takes his name.

"What about him?" You sit straight and hear her with your ears fully open.

"He stopped the services" She looks around, "And there's a rumour he likes someone" You gulp suddenly feeling a shiver go through your spine.

"So?" You ask, feeling nervous all of a sudden. He was a big deal and of course, him deactivating his account caused a great disaster for everyone. 

"They say he's really handsome" she bites her lips coming closer and whispering in your ear, "And they say it's Park Jimin"

"WHAT?" You stand up shocked.

Lisa awkwardly gets up, "What's up with you?" She asks looking panic on your face, "Jimin?" You frown, "Who's spreading such rumours?" You get offended as Lisa shrugs, "What makes you so invested in him?"

You facepalm, panic spreading through your whole body, "This is just a mere rumour" You nod to yourself making yourself believe that it isn't true.

No way it was him!

"Oh my god!" You look at Lisa who was looking into her phone shocked.

"What?" You ask as she gasps, "It's Jimin"

"What Jimin?" You ask, nervously. "He coloured his hair" She shows you her phone and you take it looking at him.

"He coloured his hair blonde!" Lisa fans herself, "He's back in business" She peeps into her phone again looking at his picture while you just look at him with hundreds of things going through your mind.

Was loverboy Jimin?

You remembered the photos he sent you and how he was talking about himself asking you to like him too. How much did you hurt him talking about Jungkook every time?

The puzzles started to come into pieces just as you started relating Jimin and loverboy together.

He was Jungkook's friend and so was his loverboy. He blowned out when you were talking about Jennie because she was his ex. He knew who you were, but how? And since when?

How could you be so stupid?

"You didn't add Jimin to your account right?" Lisa asks making you come out of your zone. "Oh" You blink, "I didn't"