43. Incomplete Love

_

_

Giggling, Jimin placed his phone down. Folding his arms under his head trying to take a nap until he heard a knock.

Walking up to the door, he opened the door expecting his neighbours but instead met Jennie drenched in water.

"Hey" She started shivering hugging her body. Surprised Jimin came out to see his neighbour's baby splashing water on her since then with the water pipe.

The baby's eyes widened looking at his biggest enemy, pointing his water pipe at him he started splashing water on Jimin until Jimin immediately pulled out his plastic shield and rushed to stop the water flow.

"Damn, Ji-Hoon!" Jimin screeched, as the baby looked inside the pipe wondering why the water flow stopped.

"Miss Ara!" Jimin called his mom, his mom rushing outside to only see her son playing with an empty water pipe.

"Ji Hoon..." Miss Ara picked him up as he raised his arms going happily in her arms. He stared at Jimin narrowing his gaze at him and pulling out his tongue to tease him.

Jimin does the same as suddenly Miss Ara speaks, "Oh my, Jennie!" She smiled at her, "It's been so long" she said looking at her and then at Jimin, "It's good to see you" She widens her smile and then apologises right away realising what her son did.

Brushing it off Jennie met her nicely, teased Ji Hoon a bit and got in along with Jimin in his house.

"I'm sorry for that" He places his plastic shield at his table, "He always does that" he smiles vividly making her come in.

"It's fine" She giggles, "She was pregnant back then" she sits on the sofa as Jimin hands her a towel to dry herself. "He's notorious but cute" she wraps the towel around herself making a seat for Jimin to sit.

"You even got yourself a shield" She chortles waiting for Jimin to sit beside her but he just stands nodding, not sitting beside her.

Realising he's uncomfortable she gulps pulling out two ramen packets from her basket, "I've brought these" She places it down at the table as he simply nods not knowing what to do.

"Uhm can I get some clothes? And use your shower?" She asks noticing him blinking, ruffling his hands through his newly dyed blonde hair.

"Sure" he waits for her to follow him, leaving the towel there she gets up to go to his room with him.

"Wear whatever feels comfortable to you," He says showing his cupboard to her and leaving right away.

He could feel the tension in the room. 

Why did she come to his house? And with two ramen packets? It was odd. She was his ex and it didn't feel right for her to come to his house without informing him beforehand.