63. The Separation

_

_

What's a happy life?

Is there a thing called happy life that exists?

Aren't everyone going through different series of stages where they're happy for a little period of time only to wait for bad luck to kick itself in later?

People tend to count their days as bad or good, but what about those who tend to search for every good thing even during their worst of days? Aren't they the most who are hurt and want to avoid thinking about anything bad just to survive?

What if the bubble of hope that you're trying to cling onto burst open, frighteningly showing you the reality you're trying to deceive yourself from?

Wouldn't that hurt you?

How much ever you try to act a fool, the reality slaps you right at your face some day or the other scaring the shit out of you.

They said we should always be prepared for anything coming for us, be it either bad or good. It's always good to be pre-cautious.

But Jimin had no idea this was coming for him. He wasn't prepared for anything at all.  Everything seemed so perfect that he forgot all about his worries. Forgot he had a life where he was fighting through each day to survive. Earning money and helping out himself and his family just to live on basic needs.

It's really scary how a few minutes can change someone's life. It just takes a little ignorance to ruin everything you built up for years.

For example, like tonight at Hobi's. Havoc spread through the entire mansion. None knew the night here could turn out like this.

Being a well-known person was complicated. It's scary how people can stalk you and know when and where you are, which is really dangerous.

Everything started getting wrong since the point the complaint of some intruders trying to come in hit Hobi's ears.

He should've got them arrested.

But he was a soft person, a simple warning was given but clearly looking at the conclusion it didn't keep them quiet. None of this could've happened if only those stupid intruders didn't waltz in to create a scene.

They were here for Jimin.

Demanding a pay for the loans Jimin's dad took when he was in Korea.

As soon as the news spread about Hobi hosting a party it got into everyone's ears. Hobi was a child of a famous CEO. He was on news and so were his friends.

Well, only if they spoke they were here for money, Hobi could've paid them off but they never mentioned money just blatantly demanded to come in.

Local loan shark hoodlum resulting in all of this nuisance caused huge chaos everywhere. There were news reporters, an ambulance for an emergency, firefighters, police and all the parents of the children present at the party.