55. Doll

_

_

"Nothing" You smile, "We should eat" You clear your throat picking out things for Jimin to eat when you subtly feel an arm beside you.

Raising your head, you see yourself getting caged by Jimin, his blonde hair falling on your face as his eyes grazed through you,

"If I'm not wrong..." He licks his lips, bending more towards your face, his nose brushing yours, "Did you just call me baby?"

You clenched your fist tight, gulping your fear down your throat, "Uhm-nope" You take a deep breath, just filling the air in your stomach and almost dying out of breath until Jimin simply nods and gets away.

Dusting his hands on his jeans, Jimin sits back in his place clasping his fingers together on his abdomen and leaning back against the seat and watching you in silence.

"I hope I'm wrong," He whispers to himself, looking down at his clutched fingers, "And if I'm not..." He meets your eyes, "You are responsible for the consequences"

You nervously gulp, "L-lets eat"

He twists his mouth, resisting his smile and bending forward to dig up, simply smiling the heck out, "Yeah, okay."

+++

Jungkook takes his seat watching you take away Jimin with yourself as Taehyung places the snacks brought by them on the table, "They're gonna be a thing," he chuckles, "I can already see."

"Good for them." Jungkook sighs, leaning against the sofa and noticing all the girls going away that were once surrounding their table.

There came Somi. Of course.

"Yoongi," She sat beside Yoongi, who didn't pay attention to her at all. He was busy on his phone, choosing to purposely ignore her.

Somi and Yoongi argued yesterday. Yoongi wanted Somi at his grandma's funeral but she had to run an errand for herself to buy her manicure products. She told him it was one day program and it coincidentally merged with his plans.

Yoongi was very pissed.

It wasn't the first time she did something like this, she had always put herself first regardless of any situation.

Hobi gave a big ass ear to Yoongi, on how to get back to his senses but he liked her, how much ever annoying it was, or how much she did anything to make him angry it was hard for him to hate her.

He loved her with all her flaws. And he knew he fucked up real big.

Somi sat with a displeased look. She was sorry. More to say she purposely didn't go because it was too vulnerable to her at his side at that moment. Damn, she knew she didn't deserve him.

No one liked her besides Yoongi.

She really couldn't understand why. She has always thought it was maybe because she's clingy, demanding, and needy when it comes to taking things and Yoongi loved giving as much as he could, just investing without any context. He was rich after all.