52. Friends?

_

_

"Friends, Jimin."

He points at himself, totally bewildered, "You want to be friends with me?"

You give him a stiff nod.

"Like... friends who spend time with each other, gossip, share secrets, hang out, watch movies, spend nights-" he blushes, "no‐ no I mean as friends though- no no wait not friends..." he scrambles his hair confused.

You smile wholeheartedly. He was really cute when it came to emotions.

"I just mean that the start is good, I'm more than lucky to be your friend but you know... that's not something I want," he meets your confused eyes, "like... you know what I'm talking about, right?"

Flush cover your face.

Of course, he didn't want to be just friends with you. Why did you even ask that???

Immediately looking away, you focus on your food, "Yeah‐ right." You hide your cheeks with your hair slowly finishing the food as Jimin chuckles at your response, resting his face on his palm and tilting his head to look at you.

But you just get a little shyer and scoot away from his seat, turning away and eating with all the blush over your face.

"You really know how to make my heart race, don't you?" He shakes his head finding you adorable.

"Yeah but you already finished ramen, what are you trying to eat now?" He laughs, "the bowl?"

You shake startled by his response, banging the empty bowl on the table totally embarrassed, and turning to him only to hit his arm, "You're not supposed to tease me..." You scold him in a whisper, acting all angry.

Jimin smiles, with his eyes, "Awe, is Y/n angry?" He tries holding your fist hitting his arm but you just don't let him stop you.

"C'mon Y/n..." Jimin giggles, "you're not even hitting me, it's giving me all tickles instead." He says still laughing as you lower your hand, giving up.

Although it didn't hurt him, your knuckles did turn red-

"Let me see your hand," he suddenly takes your hand in his, "see it's all red" he sighs caressing your red knuckles, "what do I do of you, huh?" He delicately strokes your pain as you let him.

Sitting straight, you raise your head to see him.

He was focusing on your hand, easing that little pain. His eyes were saying a thousand words, he was happy to be here with you, not wanting this moment to end at all, praying with all his heart for you to look at him the way he always looked at you.

It was happening. Your heart was opening up to him and right now you wanted nothing but to give him what all he asks for.

"Jimin..."