15. Ex = Trouble

_

_

"This is not good," Jimin is buttoning up his shirt, "Why is she here even?" He doesn't wanna think about it but thinking logically it doesn't make sense. "Wasn't she planning for Paris, why come here from Daegu?"

"How about you ask her instead?" Taehyung's comments and Jimin gives him a dead stare, "I don't even know why you even try."

Taehyung laughs at himself, "Right?" Continues setting his hair, "But genuine question, why did you both break up though?"

Jimin stops in his tracks, his back facing Taehyung. He presses his palm on his nape, "Long distance." That's all he gives Taehyung.

Taehyung pauses, and stares at him, "You were together for four years, and you tell me just because it was long distance you guys broke up?" He is not satisfied, "Doesn't make sense."

Jimin drops his hands and rubs his palms over his face. Grabs his watch from the side table, "It's complicated, I'll fill in you later."

"Alright," Taehyung gives in, doesn't really wanna start a conversation that would ruin anyone's mood. Jennie was close to each and everyone in the group. It's been a year since they broke up. He calls it still new. All he hopes is for no drama to happen. Otherwise, all good.

"Anyway," Taehyung gets done with combing and leans back at the seat in front of the vanity, watches Jimin go through his phone, and starts the conversation a little bit lightly, "Do you think seeing her again would bring back your feelings?"

That makes Jimin look up at him, "Hm?" He frowns, "What do you mean?"

Taehyung gives him a shrug, "Are you over her?"

"Of course I am." There's no hesitation as he speaks so. "I had a lot on my plate, Tae." He looks away, adjusts his shirt, stands in front of the mirror, has a poker face and doesn't let him guess anything, "I'm good, don't worry."

"Do you think she might still have feelings for you?" He asks questions on questions and Jimin is not interested. Does not even want to think about it. "I don't know, man. I think not."

Taehyung twists his lips, stands up straight and grabs onto the shoes from under the table, takes a seat, "She was in Daegu with Hyung, and they've known she hasn't dated anyone since your breakup."

Jimin lets out an exasperated sigh, tucks his tongue under his cheek, and meets eyes with Taehyung, "You know I like Y/n, right?" He gets a nod in response, "Then how about we rather not talk about Jennie? It's not good to talk behind her back anyway." He brushes the topic off and Taehyung buries his curiosity in. "Okay." Ends it.

"Let's go then." He wears his shoes and Jimin agrees and follows him out.

+++

"You're staring." Hobi comments on Jimin looking at Jennie pouring drinks for herself at the bar. Jimin squints his eyes at Hobi, "I'm wondering," corrects him, "Is she here to meet friends?" He asks and Hobi cocks his brows, "You look curious hm?"

"I'm not curious." He states clearly, "Wasn't she planning on Paris? Why suddenly change plans? Did you get to tell on her that I like someone and is that why she's here?"

Hobi cringes, "No man, stop being so full of yourself." Hobi shows his displeasure, "Get a life," Jimin is shocked, offended, and never saw this coming. "It was a casual question, Hyung."

"No, doesn't seem like one to me."

Jimin tucks his head back and shuts his eyes, opens it back to reply to Hobi until he gets jump-scared by Taehyung who hovers over him.

"Holy shi—" Jimin jumps out of the sofa, "don't scare me like that." He presses a palm over his heart. Taehyung gives him a pressing smile, and takes his seat next to Hobi, "Apologies."

Grabbing a chair Jimin takes his seat and rests his temples against his palm. Glances between Hobi and Taehyung, "What?" Asks and before they are about to speak, Jin interrupts, "Ya'll are sick for real." He's got his fist resting on either side of his hip, "Why order food from outside? Cancel it."

Jungkook groans, "Ugh, why?" Is eating the pizza he brought in a few minutes ago from the store next door. "I'm hungry."

Jin shrugs if it isn't obvious, "What am I here for?" He smiles, "I'll cook. Shut that crap." And Jungkook has gotten his eyes wide. Chews his pizza quickly, shuts it immediately, "lessgoo!" He is so happy, does a high-five with Jennie sitting next to him who only giggles at his excitement.

"I'll help," Namjoon smiles, gets an apron from the cupboard immediately and Jin winks, "that's my boy."

"Someone call Yoongi," Namjoon asks, "He needs to be here." Hobi gets up from his seat, "He must be somewhere around with his girlfriend, no use. I'll help you by the way." He gets up and joins them.

No comments.

Taehyung scoots closer to Jimin, and eyes everyone with Jimin, "They're all pissed at him aren't they," he tells and Jimin clicks his tongue, and looks at Jennie joining them too. She hasn't met Jimin yet. So, he assumes it's fine to have her around. "It's alright, everyone's blind when in love."

"So, you agree she's not right for him." Taehyung presses on his words, but Jimin doesn't let him linger on long, "I never said that, they know better."

"Never mind," Taehyung picks up his phone, "I'll check what's the menu." He hears a ping and notices it's not his phone, "Oh I think it's yours." He hands it over to Jimin and as Jimin receives it, the phone flashes with a notification from you.

"Lily: I'm invited to Jungkook's party wtffff"

Taehyung tilts his head at Jimin, "Who's Lily, again?"

♡♡♡

Amxnx