24. Handsome Asshole

_

_

"Can you see me?" Lisa holds her phone up coming closer to the camera. "Yeah" You hold your phone up making sure that the angle you chose looked better on you.

"Fine, I'm going to him" She bites her lips in, tightening her fist around her phone taking it towards Taehyung.

"Excuse me" Lisa taps Taehyung's shoulder as he was busy writing something in the file. "What?" He tilts his head halfway.

"Here" she suddenly slaps her phone on his face,

"OW!" He pushes her hand away, "What are you doing?" He frowns rubbing his forehead he got hit on.

"Oh sorry, actually you need to talk to h-" Stepping forward Taehyung takes away the phone from her, "I don't care who's daughter you are, you've done a mistake, accept it. I'm not gonna get scared of anyone. You hit my car!" He hands her the phone back, turning away to continue whatever he was doing, as Lisa stood speechless.

Lifting her phone she meets your eyes, "See I told you he's an asshole" she says it louder for him to hear as well.

"Lisa you sho-" You were cut off when you heard Taehyung's stern voice,

"What did you just say?"

Placing her phone on the table Lisa folded her arms aggressively trying her best to scare Taehyung as he just now did, "Did I stutter?"

Scoffing, Taehyung comes closer to her face, "You are from our school right?" He asks checking her out, "You seem familiar"

Narrowing her gaze Lisa goes on her toes and towers him, "And you're Taehyung." She pats herself in mind, for remembering his name when you mentioned it.

"Oh, you know me?" He steps back, "Of course, I'm quite popular" he smirks going to the police officer,

"I'll drop the charges, this lady seems to go to the same school as me"

"W-what?" Confused, Lisa goes toward him.

"What are you doing?" She asks as he gives away the file to the police officer, "Where you headed with that outfit though?" He asks looking at her outfit assuming was she invited to Jungkook's party too.

"Why do you ask? And what about the charges?" She gulps taking in the current situation, why would such a handsome asshole like him not press charges after knowing she goes to the same school as his? Was there more to it?

"You can pay me back later," he says walking and landing his eyes on her phone. "And, don't forget your phone" He points out getting out of the police station.

Jaw dropped, Lisa took the phone and saw you sitting still "Did you just see what happened?" She asks getting out as well from the police station and grabbing her purse.

"Yeah, wow" You laugh, "He's quite an asshole" You laugh again as Lisa presses her teeth together,

"I know right. I'll come there soon, we'll talk there okay?" She says getting inside her car as you nod cutting off her phone.

Well, the question was did she know he was coming to the same party as her's?

♡♡♡

Amxnx