;🎧 Chapter 1

[M/n's POV]

The sky was red and the each and every corner of the place looked empty, as always. Currently me and my friends were running for our lives, trying to get away from a dark and disgusting ugly looking creature. None can call that ugly thing a human. My lungs felt like burning but the adrenaline kept me going.

"Time?!" Ashlyn asked, she looked as exhausted as me, actually let me correct that. All seven of us were.

"8 minutes!" Logan shouted, ugh that's far too long for me but I can't complain. All we need is to get back to that graveyard before that creature catches up.

I looked infront of my view to see the graveyard, oh I never thought seeing the graveyard would bring me so much joy.

"The graveyard!" Ashlyn shouted, all of us ran faster so we could close the gate before the creature could enter.

Ashlyn was first to go in and waited for the others to catch up, her hand hovered over the red button. I ran faster but accidentally tripped in the process.

"Shit-..!" I shouted but before I could even hit the ground, Ben managed to grab my arm and dragged me inside. I quickly stood up and got my machete ready if the creature ever gets inside.

"Close the gate, close the gate!" Tyler yelled running faster. Ashlyn quickly pushed the red button as all of us got ready. Thankfully the gate closed before it got inside, what a relief..

I looked at the others to see them hunching over catching their breaths. The creature banged the door probably out of frustration because it couldn't get us, haha take that sucker.

"Alright, let's head to the bus." Ashlyn stated, still catching her breath.

Once we got inside the bus I quickly sat on one of the sits and sighed due to exhaustion. My legs felt like they were burning, so we're my lungs. I hate running to the point it hurts my lungs.

"Ugh, that sucked." Tyler exclaimed, sitting beside Taylor, his twin sister.

Ashlyn rested on the sit infront of her and massages the bottom of her feet due to the running. By that time the annoying banging stopped, finally.

"Ah. The banging stopped." Ashlyn said in an exhausted tone.

"Good, thought I was gonna there and stop it myself.." I jokingly said, obviously I didn't mean it. I don't even know if we can kill those things.

"It probably gave up or-" Tyler tone changed "-someth.."

"Why so quiet?" I asked, looking over my seat to look at him. Ashley seemed alerted too..that doesn't look good..

I looked at the direction Tyler was looking at and..what in the actual fuck.

The creature managed to get inside and now it entered the bus looking like a fucking creep. The others seemed dumbfounded by it too..

"How?!" All of us yelled.

We were cornered now, the creature already passed where we put our weapons. Each step that thing took we backed away to the very back.

"Can we open the back door?" Ashlyn asked

"It's blocked!" No doubt it is, what the fuck are we gonna do now.

"W-what do we do??" Logan whimpered, a waterfall of tears ran down his face

"Die?" Aiden said, I couldn't tell whether he's joking or not because he's always smiling

"Aiden!" Everyone yelled at him

"Beg for mercy." I said sternly, of course everyone was against my idea