LIFE 31

ZIXIN smiled as he stared at his phone screen. Yesterday, Wei Ting had shared the good news with him, telling him that Rounan had given birth to their son. Even though the baby was born 6 weeks earlier than the due date, but he was doing fine so far. Wei Ting even shared the picture of their son with him.

"Now that Rounan had safely given birth to her baby, I think it is the time we take the action to clear up everything between you and Rounan," the big boss, Mr. Ting suggested to announce to public about their breakup. After all, they had been delaying to release the official statement for too long now. Even though Zixin was not really care how the news would affect his future career, but the management was more concerned regarding his safety, especially after he received the threat from the crazy fans.

"Publishing it won't do much to both of us. I prefer a press conference," Zixin put away his phone on the table. Mr. Ting bit his lips as he knew that was inside Zixin's mind.

"Do you plan to take all the blame? Please Zixin, it is too risky. People will end up hating you," Mr. Ting was against Zixin's idea of holding a press conference. He tried to persuade Zixin to release the statement in the internet, but it did not work.

"I just want people to leave Rounan and Wei Ting Ge alone after this," stated Zixin firmly. Fans sometimes could be crazy and obsessed until their do something out of their minds. He did not want something bad ever happen to Rounan and Wei Ting because of their breakup issue and absurd cheating scandal.

************

THE sparkling diamond ring on Rounan's finger had become every visitor's attention in this room. They did not notice it yesterday because she had to remove it before transferring out to labour suite. Ming Zhu held Rounan's hand to have a closer look at the ring while her parents just watched her from the edge of bed. They were smiling and happy for her.

"How many carat is this?" asked Ming Zhu, earning the laughter from both Rounan and Wei Ting.

"It is a secret," replied Wei Ting as he exchanged smile with Rounan. Whatever carat this ring is, Ming Zhu had to admit that it is a beautiful ring and looks good with Rounan.

"Anyway, when will we get to see the baby? You said that Yuchen can be discharged today," this morning, the doctor had allowed Rounan to be discharged. The update about Yuchen's current condition came to them in the afternoon. Now Rounan had changed her hospital gown to normal clothes, and they were waiting for the staff to bring Yuchen to their room.

"They are on the way," said Wei Ting with a smile on his face. Just after he finished the sentence, someone was knocking the door at the outside. Feng Hoaran quickly opened the door.

"The baby is here!" he announced in excitement. The nurse from the baby's ward pushed the bassinet inside the room and handed the baby to Rounan.

"He just had the milk and we finished all the stock that Mommy gave to us last night," said the nurse politely. Before Rounan left the ward last night, she did express the milk from the other side of the breasts and passed it to Jacqulin.

"Be sure to feed him every two hours," the nurse reminded her again about it. Rounan nodded and thanked the nurse before she left the room. as soon as the door closed, everyone cornered Rounan and Wei Ting, so they could take a better look at Yuchen. The boy ignored them as he only looked at his mother.

"Can I hold him?" Ming Zhu was being liked a school kid that had been eyeing her favourite for long timr, and now the candy was right in front of her. However, Rounan had to disappoint her sister.