LIFE 19

ROUNAN was not feeling well that she slept most of the time inside the flight back to Beijing. As usual, Wei Ting never failed to take care of her. It was not long hours of flight anyway yet Wei Ting requested the flight attendant for the blanket for her. She knew that he was tired as well, but he prioritized in taking care of her.

"Rounan, wake up. You should eat something," she finally opened her eyes after he gently tapped her shoulder. She usually a heavy sleeper, especially when she was exhausted yet she did not have a trouble to wake up when he touched her.

She glanced at the foods on the tray table. The delicious aroma of foods made her stomach growled from hunger yet it nauseated her at the same time. She did not want to vomit in front of him later. So, she refused to eat and want to go back to sleep.

"No! You must eat something to fill your empty stomach," Wei Ting said firmly. Rounan knew that he was concerned about her, but his authority tone irked her somehow. She felt like scolding him for impregnating her, and she had to go all these trouble because of him. The pregnancy hormones had caused her to become emotionally sensitive.

In split of seconds, she felt touch when Wei Ting wanted to spoon-feed her. She glanced at the fried rice on the spoon and ate it, praying that she would not vomit right away after eating. She forced herself to chew the food and swallowed it. She liked the taste of this fried rice and her nausea gradually disappeared. Hurm, it must their baby that wanted Wei Ting to pamper her like this.

Wei Ting kept feeding her and she even requested him to feed her other dishes on the table tray. They were inside business class anyway, and other passengers were minding own business as well. So, she did not mind to be spoon feeding by him until she finished her foods.

"You should eat as well," she said, looking at his empty table tray. As much as she loved being pampered by him like this, she did not want to trouble him anymore.

"Later," he replied. She was not agreed with him. So, she tried to take the spoon from him and eat by herself, earning the sharp glare from him. She did not want them to fight over trivial matter, so she just kept quiet and continued eating whatever he was feeding her.

"I'm full," she stopped him, looking at him with the puppy eyes. Wei Ting looked at the plate and satisfied with amount of food that had entered her stomach. He would not force her anymore. He then requested the flight attendant to take away her plate and bring his foods to the table.

After the plane touched down and they finished sorting out all the documents and luggage, it was time to say goodbye. As they had been informed that the number of fans were waiting outside the arrival lobby, they decided to leave separately to avoid chaos. And since Rounan was not feeling well, Wei Ting ordered her team to leave from parking garage. She did not argue and followed the plan.

Rounan went inside the van while Yuxi and the driver put the luggage and stuffs at the back. Her phone battery was running low, so she reached her backpack to get the power bank inside it. However, once she opened her backpack, she noticed a long navy-blue box inside it, with a memo note attached to it.

'Thanks for the friendship bracelet,'

"What is that?" asked Yuxi after she closed the van's door. Rounan was quiet, wondering when Wei Ting put this thing inside her bag. It must be during she was sleeping inside the flight just now. She then decided to open his gift for her. It was Binyeo, a Korean traditional hairpin.

"Wow! That is beautiful," Yuxi said when Rounan took out the long golden stick with beautiful phoenix at the end of the stick.

"I want to see Wei Ting Ge," she said in low voice, but clear enough to surprise Yuxi.