LIFE 4

WEI Ting was resting inside the tent when he heard the loud giggling at outside. He just finished shooting a fighting scene, where his team managed to track and take down a group of drug dealer. He did not get any good sleep for the past three days because of tight shooting schedules. Right now, he desperately needed a nap to recharge his body.

"OMG! Have you guys seen Zixin's interview last night? Zhang Rounan definitely one of the luckiest girls alive," the girls at outside were being so loud. Luckily those girls were only passing by his tent, so their loud annoying voice gradually faded away.

"Interview?" Wei Ting quickly reached his phone and started searching for Zixin. The promotional season for Zixin's new drama, The Moon and The Stars, had started and the production team was holding the premier meeting last night. The interview had become a trending and the top search overnight. Wei Ting found the video. It was twenty minutes video of Zixin's solo interview.

Interviewer: Okay, Lee Zixin. I just found out that 'The Moon and The Stars' took almost 5-6 months to finish its shooting and after that you continued shooting another drama. With the extremely tight schedules, what do you wish to do right now?

Zixin: I just wish I could have a meal with my girlfriend. (laughed shyly)

Interviewer: Wah, such a sweet boyfriend!

Zixin: I mean, with our hectic and tight schedules, we seldom see each other now. We only talk to each other over the phone or video calls. I almost finishing with my current drama, while Rounan just started shooting her latest drama few weeks ago.

Interviewer: You mean the drama with Chan Wei Ting?

Zixin: Yes.

Interviewer: Okay, this one is quite tricky question. It's a common knowledge that Zhang Rounan and Chan Wei Ting are close to each other. Rounan once had said that she is the fans of Chan Wei Ting. So how do you feel when some of people outside are wishing for Zhang Rounan to end up with Chan Wei Ting?

Zixin: Wow. It was definitely a tricky one. Erm, what I can say, I can't control what people think or wish for. Wei Ting Ge is really an amazing guy. I had met him few times previously and it is very hard not to like him. What I can say, I'm truly happy for Rounan because she can act beside her idol once again and I will support her until the end.

The video irked Wei Ting until he had to stop watching it. What a good liar Zixin was. It was difficult not to like Zixin because he was such a sweet talker. Wei Ting clenched his fist, thinking of punching Zixin if he ever encountered him in the future.

"People around will keep asking Rounan about Zixin when she comes later. Poor her," Wei Ting started to worry about Rounan. This morning, she had no scene to shoot. So, she would only come to the set tonight.

************

ROUNAN came to the set with the bright smile on her face. She even bought the foods for the whole team. Everyone thought that Rounan was being generous because she was happily in love with Zixin. She once again had become the luckiest girlfriend, and girls around China were envied of her. Lee Zixin was not only a handsome guy, but little did people know that he actually came from a rich family. Zixin had always preferred to keep his family away from the limelight.

"Look how bright and wide Zhang Rounan's smile right now. The girl is crazy in love right now," one of the senior actresses was teasing Rounan.

"Is that really obvious?" asked Rounan before she took the empty seat beside Wei Ting.

"Wei Ting Ge, I brought the radish cake, you favourite snack," Rounan just put the cake on the table and continued chatting with other co-stars. She did not pay much attention to him since she arrived here. She was too engrossed with Zixin's viral interview, clearly pleased when people around endlessly praising her 'ex-boyfriend'.