LIFE 15

IF ONE would ever ask Rounan how or when did she fall in love with Wei Ting, she probably did not have answer for it. She had always been a fan of him, and working with him in a drama few years ago just like a dream came true. From fan and idol relationship, they started to become close friends. He had always taken a good care of her whenever they were together and one day, Rounan just opened her eyes and realized that she had fallen in love with him.

She really had no idea when she had loved him. Falling in love with Wei Ting was irresistible when you get to know him personally where he let you see his true self. He had always been in the limelight, and people loved his easy going and friendly personality. However, seldom people he had ever shown his vulnerable side to and shared his dream with, which Rounan felt privileged to become one of people he had trusted in his life.

Rounan was sitting alone inside the resting room, flipping the fashion magazine and she stopped at few pages where Wei Ting's pictures were printed there. She smiled alone like an idiot, thinking about the cooking show that she and Wei Ting had been invited as guests next week. Finally, she got the chance to meet him again after few months not seeing each other.

"Rounan!" Rounan startled when someone called out her name. She looked up and saw Zixin was standing in front of her, giving her a weird look because she was smiling foolishly just now.

"What?" Rounan managed to cover her nervousness by nonchalantly flipped next page of the magazine. Currently they had couple photoshoot for the Harper's BAZAAR magazine. This was their second time featured in this magazine because even after their drama had finished airing four months ago, they somehow still become a phenomenal couple and many people wished for them to become real life couple.

"When are you going to accept my proposal to become my girlfriend?" Zixin playfully asked after he sat on opposite the couch in front of her. Rounan glimpsed at him with a small smile. In many previous interviews, he had always been vocal about his feelings for her yet he always told in playful manner. Of course, Rounan flattered when Zixin had huge crush on her.

"Stop joking around," she replied without looking at his face.

"Why not? We look great together and people love us," Zixin tried to lure Rounan even though he had been rejected by her numerous times.

"You are not a match to my crush," and he knew that she had crush on someone else.

"Then tell me who is he so I can compete fairly with him," as usual, Zixin tried to dig about Rounan's secret crush yet he had no idea who that person could be as Rounan told him that he was someone outside the entertainment industry. Of course, Rounan would tell lie to Zixin, so he would not find out her true feeling for Wei Ting. After all, she did not have many close male friends in this industry.

However, her love for Wei Ting had been rejected even before she could confess to him. It happened during the break time of cooking show, where Wei Ting was suffering from flu at that time. Of course, she paid extra attention to him and made sure he took medication on time. She was about to enter the room when she accidentally heard Wei Ting's conversation with Fang Hui, another male guest for the show today.

"Are you sure there is nothing going on between you guys? She looks so worried as if you are terminally ill when you just having flu right now," he teased Wei Ting kept wiping and cleaning his runny nose.

"She is always sweet to me," Wei Ting replied, reaching another tissue to wipe again his nose.

"Then, don't you like her? For your information, I know few of my friends actually have crush on her. She is pretty anyway," added Fang Hui, trying to see any hint of jealousy on Wei Ting's face.