LIFE 16

EVER SINCE Rounan decided to accept Zixin in her life, he had never failed to show her how much she deserved to be loved. He never afraid to love her openly even some of his fans did not like Rounan for him. She was happy. They were happy. However, there were times that she felt that she was not good enough for him, and she felt that she did not love him deep enough. It seemed a part of her heart was still with Wei Ting even though Rounan believed that she had stopped loving Wei Ting.

Rounan was fixing her hair when her sight fell on the photo on the table. It was the photo of their first anniversary, and now they had been together about one year and half. Zixin had done so many good things to her that she vowed to give all her heart to him tonight. They had been busy for the past few months with their new dramas that they did not have much quality time together.

Since today her schedule was empty and Zixin had finished the shooting earlier, he wanted to take her out for dinner date. Rounan frowned when she heard sound of doorbell. She did not expect anyone other than Zixin today. If Zixin was here, he could just enter her condo because he had the access card and knew the password. She checked the screen monitor and smiled watching Zixin brought the bouquet of roses closed to door camera.

"Good evening, Pretty," Zixin greeted once the door was opened. He gave her the flowers and kissed her on lips.

"I miss you so much," then his lips moved to her cheek as he slowly pushed Rounan inside, but Rounan immediately stopped him. Zixin pouted when Rounan moved away from him.

"Why? Don't you miss me?" Zixin tried to pull a cute face so his girlfriend would let him inside, but Rounan knew him better.

"Of course, I miss you but I know we will not make it to dinner if I let you inside now," Zixin smiled mischievously when Rounan finally caught him. Yes, Zixin had a second thought about their dinner date tonight. Probably they could cancel the reservation and had dinner on her bed instead.

"Wait here. Let me just put these flowers inside and take my things. We are leaving in minutes," Rounan playfully warned him not to come inside. She then quickly went to her room to get her things. After that, she went to living room to switch off the television. She was about to press the button on remote control when the breaking news on the television caught her attention.

'The famous actor and singer, William Chan Wei Ting, 40, has involved in major road accident with a car this evening. He was unconscious at the scene while the other victim...,' Rounan could not hear anything after that. She felt her world had stopped moving and her heart had stopped beating. The remote control slipped from her grip and fell onto the floor. The sound of remote control hit the floor had surprised Zixin and he immediately went inside to check.

Rounan did not know what happened but her head became lighter and her vision was getting dark. The next thing she remembered was Zixin called out her name before she fell inside his arms. She had fainted from the shock. Rounan did not know how long she had loss of consciousness but she woke up later on her bedroom bed. She looked around and finally recalled about the news she had watched before fainting.

"Wei Ting Ge," she called his name in panic. Rounan immediately left her bed and grabbed whatever she needed before leaving the room. She had to see Wei Ting right now. She had to make sure that he was okay. Zixin was on the phone at the living room when he saw Rounan hastily left her room.

"Rounan, where are you going?" Rounan surprised to see Zixin at her place. She had totally forgot about him and their dinner date. Zixin grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Stop Rounan! Where do you want to go?"

"I have to go to hospital to see Wei Ting Ge," she replied in tears. She had to see him right now. Zixin gripped Rounan's shoulders and turned her body to face him. He even slightly shook her body to drag her back to reality.