LIFE 2

IT was finally happening. The fans were exhilarating over their new drama. They were excited when the production team announced the drama casts in October last year. Wei Ting was still shooting Hong Kong drama at that time while Rounan just finished filming horror movie. To be honest, Wei Ting was excited for their new drama. He was playing as a firefighter in their last drama and this time, he would be playing as a cop and narcotics detective.

If was safe to say that he had much experience in shooting in action drama. But for Rounan, it was her first time playing as the main lead in action drama. Hence, she had diligently done her homework for her new role. Even though she was still recovering from heartbreak, it was no doubt that she would give the best in her job.

'Wei Ting Ge, I'm okay. Can we not bring this topic again?' that was the first time Rounan being firm with him. They met again during booting ceremony last week and even though Rounan looked happy and smiling all the time, he could not stop worrying about her. However, his unnecessary concern had brought the nerve to her, and they ended up having small argument before Rounan left the event.

It had been a week since she ignored his calls and messages. She must be really upset and angry with him. It was his fault for overstepping the boundary. What did he expect from her actually? To cry her heart out and let him comfort her? He just thought that she was only pretending to be fine in the booting ceremony last time. Today, they had photoshoot session and Wei Ting almost done with his solo pictorial session.

"Okay, please pull a serious face," Wei Ting tried to remain focus in his character. He pulled out the fake gun and pointed at the camera.

"Good! Now imagine you have to shoot Ru Xuan," said the director. Han Ru Xuan was the character that portrayed by Rounan, a woman that had stolen the heart of Wang Bo Jin but ended up betraying him. He imagined that Han Ru Xuan was standing in front of him, her clothes was stained with blood of innocent people, and her gun was pointed to him.

She was looking at him, fiercely yet her eyes were shedding an endless tear. That imagination had brought tear to Wei Ting and the photographer endlessly pressed the clicking button.

"Good job, Wang Bo Jin!" the director shouted, and her received the big applause from the crowds. Wei Ting straightened his body, quickly wiped away the tears and smiled. He had received endless compliments about his acting, yet he humbly thanked them for all the praises.

"Thanks," he replied cheerfully. He looked at the crowds and suddenly his body froze. At the corner, Rounan was standing there, applauding for him with wide smile on her face. Her eyes were shining brightly. She was looking proudly at him.

"Oh, Zhang Rounan is here,"

"Hello everyone, I'm Zhang Rounan," she happily greeted everyone as usual. Wei Ting awkwardly scratched his nape when Rounan approached him closer. Honestly, he did not know how to act around her when she had given him a cold shoulder for a week.

"Wei Ting Ge, you look stunningly handsome today. I'm the luckiest 'Queen' right now," Rounan said cheerfully, and with a loud voice. He tried to maintain the smile on his face.

'What's wrong with her? Does she not mad at me anymore?'

"Wei Ting Ge, are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Rounan took a step closer.

"I'm good! I'm good!" he instantly reacted. Judging by her cheerful face and talking endlessly, Wei Ting assumed that he had been forgiven, yet he still had to act cautiously around her as he did not want to ruin her mood.