🩰Big Sisters help out📋

Summary: Vaggie has a stressful day and it causes her to regress in the middle of training with clara and Odette. The girls help their mother out by helping take care of their baby sis.

Requested by Xxb1yurixX

notes: I've been meaning to make a Little Charlie fic or a fic with Cg Charlie and little Vaggie but I got no ideas. if you have some that you want to share, you can either Dm me, or comment bellow.

Vaggie really didn't want to go to training. She was exhausted and stressed out. So many things in the hotel needed to be fixed, and as hotel manager, she had to do all of it in so little time. By the time she got to actually relax, she needed to get ready to go train with Clara and Odette. She just wanted to take a nap but unfortunately, napping was not part of her sparring.

She made her way to Carmilla's place and knocked on the metal doors. Carmilla opened it up.

"Good evening, Vaggie, Have you had dinner yet?" Carmilla asked as she walked through the door.

"Not yet, ma'am, I'll eat afterwards," Vaggie answered. It was 6:00 and she barely had time to eat anyways. Sure, she was starving because she hadn't eaten since 7:00 that morning but she wasn't going to risk throwing up on someone.

"Alright, then we can get started," Carmilla led them to a smaller room that looked like a gym. It had punching bags, a ring for sparring, a treadmill or two, and a couple of weight machines. Clara and Odette were already there, warming up.

"Did you two already stretch?" They nodded. So Vaggie stretched in the corner while the two finished their warm up.

When she was finished, she entered the ring with Clara. Carmilla was standing next to it, refereeing them.

"You know the rules, no angelic weapons, and don't majorly harm the other. Begin!"

The two began circling each other. Usually Vaggie wouldn't get dizzy from a simple circle but this made her feel really off balanced. Unfortunately, Clara saw this and roundhouse kicked her in the head. (I used to be a taekwondo green belt so I know the specific kicks and punches) Vaggie almost fell to the ground but kept her balance. She sloppily dodged the next attack and went to swipe Clara's feet. The girl jumped over her leg and kneed her in the face. Golden blood dripped from her nose.

"Fuck- Ooof" Vaggie grunted as she was side kicked in the stomach, given barely any time to recover.

"Your enemy won't let you recover, Vaggie" Carmilla stated. Vaggie gave a look of annoyance but got her shit together and went for an attack. She had failed and missed Clara.

As the spar went on, Vaggie was getting worse. The whole time, she was dissociating and not truly there. She was counting down the minutes till she could go home. She just really didn't want to be there. Especially because she could tell she was slipping.

After one strong hit to her back, she broke. Crying out in mental and physical pain, she curled up in the corner of the ring. Clara stopped immediately with a worried look on her face.Carmilla jumped over the elastic railings and and kneeled down to her.

"Whats going on, Mama?" Clara asked. Odette was watching nearby and wanted to ask the same thing.

"Was i too hard on her?"

"No, you weren't, at least I don't think so," Carmilla answered. She turned back to vaggie, "Sweetie, can you tell me how old you are?"

Vaggie let out a sob before shakily holding up two fingers. Carmilla hushed her and played with her sweaty hair to help her calm down. She'll definitely have to give her a bath.

"Is vaggie small right now?" Odette asked. She knew that she was a regressor since she's seen the nursery made for her.

"Yes, can you two run a bath for her upstairs? Then shower yourselves because I'm going to need some help taking care of her later,"

Odette and clara let the two be and walked upstairs and into the master bedroom. It had the biggest bath in it. They cleaned it out before turning on the water. Once it was filled to a decent level, Clara tested its temperature. It was a little too warm but it should be good.

A couple moments passed and Carmilla climbed up the stairs with Vaggie in her arms. The girls got the bath supplies as their mother helped undress her. Once she was all set, Odette and Clara went to separate bathrooms to take quick showers.

When they were done, they brought a t-shirt and a diaper for vaggie. They left the items on the bathroom sink before setting up the nursery. They wanted to help their baby sister the best they could. They were also happy to help their mother with taking care of the little bugger.

Carmilla came in a few moments later, carrying Vaggie on her hip. She saw how to room was all set up and all of her stuffed animals were in the bed

"Thank you, girls, for helping set up the nursery," Carmilla thanked them when setting Vaggie down in the bed. She clung to her favorite stuffy and latched onto her thumb. It was soon replaced with her purple pacifier.

"Can you two make some Mac'n'cheese for Vaggie? She hadn't eaten yet," Carmilla asked them.

"You got it!" Clara said before taking odette and leaving the room to go make it.

Vaggie was trying to come up with ways to entertained herself while she waited. She poked a bit at the fluffy padding between her legs. The crinkle made her giggle slightly. It was interesting material. But Carmilla moved her hands away from it and placed a crinkle blanket in her hands instead. She poked and squeezed it, absolutely mesmerized by the strange sound and feeling.

When Clara and Odette returned with the meal, Carmilla helped Vaggie into her floor chair. It was basically a highchair that was really short and on the ground. She strapped her in so she couldn't do anything that might hurt herself and began to feed her. She was mostly good for the first part, maybe a little messy but she didn't like, throw the bowl or anything.

Clara and Odette played with Vaggie for a bit. Carmilla thought it was adorable and such a cute bonding moment as she sat in the rocking chair and watched. They were going to be great big sisters for Vaggie.