~Sickie~

Little: Vaggie
Cg: Carmilla

“Thanks for letting me stay the night,” Vaggie told Carmilla when she went to say goodnight.

They usually had training sessions in the morning or afternoon, but Carmilla was a bit busy during the day and they needed to do one at night. With all the exercise she was getting and how late it was, she became exhausted. Not to mention she had managed to get a few bruises. However, Carmilla was very kind and offered to let Vaggie stay the night. She knew how tired the girl must’ve been. Not to mention how dangerous it was at night. If she wouldv’e walked home, there was a huge chance she could get mugged or hurt badly and couldn’t fight back because of exhaustion. 

“You’re welcome, Vaggie. If you need anything during the night, don’t hesitate to wake me up.” Carmilla replied, walking into her own room. She wanted vaggie to feel safe with her and like she could go to her with anything, no matter the time.

Since Odette and Clara were already asleep, Vaggie knew she should get some rest too. She had already showered and gotten into some of Carmilla’s actual daughter's old pajamas since they were the only ones that would fit her. Unfortunately, the only room available for her to sleep in was her babysitting room. The room where she was babysat by Carmilla whenever she felt small and couldn’t get Charlie to take care of her, or just wanted Carmilla to.

It was a little weird since the bed looked a lot like a children’s bed. The blanket covering it was a cute pink and white one with butterflies on it. Vaggie would just have to deal with it though.

It wasn’t long before Vaggie fell asleep. She was beyond tired from the intense workout she went through.

When Vaggie woke up the next day, she was greeted with a horrible stomach cramp. She knew it wasn’t her time of the month so what could it be? She whimpered as another wave passed through her. It was really bad. Something inside her told her that she needed Carmilla.

However, Vaggie couldn’t get up. The pain made it impossible to move if she didn’t want to aggravate it even more. So she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone, hoping Carmilla’s hellphone was nearby. She hit call and waited for Carmilla to answer. But she never answered. Instead, she heard footsteps coming towards her room. The door opened and the overlord stood in the doorframe. She saw Vaggie curled up and whimpering and rushed to her side.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” she asked. The way she asked was so soft and gentle that Vaggie’s headspace took a dip. Whenever she got sick in heaven, no one would show her this kind of motherly love. She was heavenborn and never knew her mom. The only people to take care of her were nurses and herself. And the nurses never treated anyone as kindly as Carmilla was treating her right now.

“Tummy hurts…” Vaggie whined. The use of the word ‘tummy’ instead of stomach, gave away the fact that she was slipping.

Carmilla put a hand to her forehead and checked her temperature. She felt a little warm, but nothing too concerning. Probably a low-grade fever. 

Vaggie whimpered again as another wave of pain ran through her. She was starting to feel nauseous as well. 

“It’ll be okay, sweetie. How about I go grab you some medicine and see how you feel?” Carmilla asked. But Vaggie shook her head.

“Don’t wanna be alone…” she mumbled. It was scary to be by yourself while in such a vulnerable state.

Carmilla sighed. The only thing she could think of that would make her feel better would be medicine. But the girl was also feeling really small at the moment.