~Finding Out~

Vaggie finds charlie regressing in their shared room. how will she react?

Requested by @anyadestouche9 

Unedited

...

The day at the hotel had been extremely stressful. Angel wouldn't stop his uncomfy shenanigans, Alastor kept being overly passive aggressive and started beef with almost everyone, and Husk drank too much and was experiencing a hangover. Not to mention, she still hasn't figured out a way to get sinners to actually stay at her hotel.

As she was in her and vaggies shared room, she decided, "Oh, what the heck," and grabbed her blankie and stuffed puppy. She hadn't regressed in a long time and really needed to. She sat on the floor, put on a funny kid's tv show (yes, enough kids did die and were sent to hell for sinners to make shows for them) and cuddled up with her stuffy, wolfie. She had her blanket wrapped around herself as she watched her show. She even began to subconsciously suck on her thumb.

However, she was super absorbed into her show that she hadn't heard the door open and vaggie walk in.

Vaggie was surprised to see her girlfriend ina regressed state, but knew not immediately start interacting since that might scare her. She seemed like she was really enjoying her show.

What Charlie didn't know was that her girlfriend was also a regressor. She used to do it a lot before she died to deal with stress. She also would often do it before and after exterminations. She did it before them because she needed to emotionally prepare since that time of the year caused her a lot of stress and trauma. She really didn't enjoy killing those souls, but she didn't have a choice. It was either be an exorcist or go to Hell (i headcanon that she almost went to hell but wasn't qualified for full angel because of her aggressiveness and hell-like personality). Anyways, she would regress for almost a full day afterwards so she wouldn't have panic attacks or just be extremely depressed and traumatized.

So Vaggie just moved slowly towards her and sat down next to her. Charlie immediately noticed the body right next to her and freaked out.

"Shit, You aren't suppose to 'ee me like dis!" yelled Charlie as she quickly pulled out her thumb and threw Wolfie to the side.

"I'm sorry! You probably think I'm so pathetic and weak," Charlie lost her lisp right away as soon as her headspace grew back up.

Vaggie grabbed the thrown plush and handed it back to her girlfriend. Charlie raised an eyebrow. Shouldn't she be making fun of her? Or breaking up with her?

"You can regress, I don't mind. I can even take care of you if you'd like," Vaggie said so casually that Charlie was jealous how comfortable she was with talking about this stuff.

"You- but- how-" Charlie stuttered, "H-how do you know what this is?"

"I do it too, sweetie. Been doing it for a while now, actually. Even when i was alive, I used it to cope. Wait, that is what you're doing right? Coping?" Vaggie double checked. Charlie nodded a yes to the question and her girlfriend continued.

"I usually regress but i don't mind caring," she told her.

"Thank you, Vags, for being supportive about this. I was so scared you were gonna like, make fun of me, or something. I was kind of expecting you to break up with me too..." Charlie mumbled.

"Honey, I will never break up with you for doing something that doesn't hurt anyone. That's just a shit move. Fuck, sorry, should i not swear?" Vaggie asked with uncertainty.

"I kind of aged back up so it's okay," She explained.

"Wait, so if you regress too..." Charlie then did a gasping squeal, "We can have playdates!"

"I'm not sure thats a good idea... my age range is pretty young,"

"Mine too..."

The two sat, thinking about possible solutions.

"Ooh! My dad can watch us! He's usually not busy... maybe he'll stop being a deadbeat if i ask him to help take care of us!" Charlie said with her usual optimism.

"That sounds like a good idea, hun. Would you like to continue regressing now?" The moth girl asked.

"Mhm! But i might need help going back. Cuddle with me?" Charlie looked up at her with the most precious puppy dog eyes ever. Though, Vaggie would've anyways even if she didn't do the eyes.

"Alright, honey, lets move to the bed where its more comfy, kay?" Charlie nodded and Vaggie picked her up and set her down in her lap once the settled into the bed. She put the cartoon back on and they cuddled until Charlie eventually drifted back out.