~Meltdown~

Summary: Vaggie has a meltdown in the hotel and Charlie helps her regress.

pls request if you want.

                                            _________________________

To say that Vaggie was stressed would be an understatement. She was beyond stressed out. The wall still needed fortifications because everyone kept blowing it up, the egg's were running around, making so much noise, the angel exorcists could be back at any moment, her mind was all fuzzy, and her clothes were very scratchy. It was absolute hell for her. It would make sense though, she's already there.

The angel's could be back any minute now, planning an attack. Even though they had won the battle, the war was still undetermined. Just thinking about what was to come made her feel helpless. She needed to be strong for Charlie, though. She needed to come up with a plan.

However the loud noises that the eggs were making began to really start bothering Vaggie as she tried coming up with more plans to get heaven to work together. She couldn't even focus and for some reason, she couldn't read anymore. It was making her insanely irritated. The feeling of wanting to go home came by which confused her even more. Wasn't she already home? Maybe she just wanted to be in her safe space.

"Aghh!" she groaned in frustration. She just wanted to be useful, was that too much to ask?

She covered her ears as more of the egg boys began making louder noises. But moving her arms made the fabric of her shirt rub up against her skin, making her want to cry. Everything was so frustrating and annoying, she just wanted to rip her skin off!

She sat down in front of the couch with her knees pressed up against her chest and she was rocking back and forth, trying to get a grip of herself. Everything just felt so crazy for that before she knew it, tears started to flow. Why was she crying? It wasn't that bad, so why was she making such a big deal out of it? She banged her head against her knees, trying to shut herself up but she couldn't repress another sob. Ugly crying noises escaped her mouth as she tried to pull at her hair.

One of the eggs tried to touch her arms. She couldn't handle touch at the moment and screamed, trying to kick him away.

She felt someone enter the area but didn't dare open her eyes. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. She was acting like a toddler. What was she doing? Throwing a tantrum over a stressful situation and a couple of noises? What was wrong with her!

The person that had entered her presence tried speaking to her, but the noise was muffled in Vaggies hearing. They hadn't touched her though, seeing how she reacted to the egg boi touching her.

Unfortunately though, she pulled out a chunk of hair, which made the person worry. They grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from her hair and shoved them into her chest. Vaggie finally opened her eyes and saw Charlie, concern written all over her face. She could tell she saying a million apologies too.

"Vaggie, can you hear me?" Charlie asked for the hundredth time. Finally, Vaggie nodded. It was still muffled against her sobs but she could understand what she was saying a bit now.