~Shopping~

Summary: Charlie and Vaggie go shopping for Little gear!

                                    _______________________

"Ooh Vaggiee, guess who just a lot of money from their fatheerrr?" Charlie sing-songed while entering their bedroom. Vaggie was watching tv but turned it off, sensing that Charlie was coming up with a magnificent idea about what to spend the money on.

"Let me guess, you?" She said sarcastically.

"Noo, it was Alastor," she replied back in a sarcastic tone too. The two laughed at ehir silly sarcastic antic's together.

"Anyways, you know how we're running low on padding, and all of our coloring books are almost full?"

Vaggied blushed at the mention of padding, knowing well that she's the reason why they were running low. Charlie told her it was nothing to be ashamed about but it still embarrassed her when she was big.

"Yeah?" she responded.

"Well, i was thinking.... Lets go out today and buy some more little items!" She told her enthusiastically. Vaggie sighed, knowing if they got any more stuff, their bags in the closet would be bursting

"Charlie, I don't t

hink we have any more space for more. We'll need like, an entire room for them if we get any more," she said. However Charlie gave her a look. Vaggie knew this look well. It meant she was planning on something.

"Buuuutt, what if we turned one of our rooms into.... A playroom! And we can add a nursery too. Ooh! We can put in..." Charlie went on about what they could put in the room.

"Charlie, sweetie, as much as I love the idea, how are we going to turn one room into a playroom/Nursery?"

"My dad can help! He can clear out the room. We'll probably use a suite though, those have two rooms in one," Charlie told her.

"Hmm, what the heck, lets do it!" Vaggie said. Charlie squealed with happiness and thanked her before pulling Vaggie out of bed. They put their shoes on but before they left, Charlie went into her dad's room and told him about the idea. He thought it was amazing and immediately got started on it.

"Alright, you ready?" Charlie asked. Vaggie nodded and the two walked outside to the limo. The driver drove them to 'The Little Store'. It was for all types of littles and had a bunch of adult sized baby furniture too. It was this big warehouse. Surprisingly, many littles existed in hell.

They got out of the limo once they arrived and Charlie happily pulled Vaggie into the store. They first went over to the pacifier section because both of their teats were getting worn out.

"Ooh! Vaggie! Look!" She showed her girlfriend a pacifier with a red shield, yellow button, and blue handle. Charlie tended to love primary colors when small so it really appealed to her.

"Looks good, Char," She gave her a thumbs up. Vaggie was still a bit nervous about being in places like this. It made her feel vulnerable and like someone was going to see her any second and make fun of her.

'What do you think of this one?" Charlie showed her lavender one with a white button and baby blue handle.

"Its cute, but not really your color palette," She said honestly.

"Not for me, silly! Its for you! Do you like it?" She asked once again. Vaggie really did like, she just didn't want to seem as excited. She was still worried someone would see her.

"Mhm, its cute, I can pay for it myself though," she said.

"No! I have the princess cash, I gotchu," She put the pacifiers in the shopping cart. The next stop was the diaper aisle. Vaggie only had like 2 left and they definitely needed more, considering how she goes through 3-4 every time she regresses, depending on how long she regresses for.

Charlie wanted Vaggie to get cute ones that she'll like, and not just try to get out of there as quickly as possible. Vaggie was fidgeting the whole time and looked around nervously as she looked at the padding. She was fine with normal white but there were a lot more that she wanted to try out.

Charlie noticed how worried she was and wanted to help. It was clear she was a bit embarrassed.

"Hey, this isn't anything to be embarrassed about. I promise you that no one is going to make fun of you. I want to you pick out something that you want, not something that'll get you out of here as quickly as possible," Charlie put a hand on her shoulder. Vaggie looked up at her. She smiled.

"Thank you, I... I think i like these, but there are some other i want to check out," She answered honestly. As she showed Charlie the different designs, she reminded herself that no one was going to make fun of her and she was safe with Charlie.

They ended up getting a bag of white ones with rainbow blocks on them, a sample case of butterfly ones, and a bag of white ones with purple baby toys and items on it. Charlie got a small bag of plain pull-ups for herself too.

When they were finished, Vaggie wanted to go see the furniture section. She immediately grabbed a box that had bed bumpers in them.'

"Can we get these? This'll be perfect for the nursery!" she said, getting excited now that the anxiety started to drift away.

"Of course! How about a mobile to go with it?" Charlie prompted. Vaggie nodded and went to pick one out. While she was picking one out, Charlie grabbed a low chair with a tray on it. It was like a highchair but was closer to the floor. She also got a car seat too.

When Vaggie came back with a mobile, the two went towards the books section. Vaggie was a bit of a book nerd and loved to be read to. Lucifer would read to her sometimes since he didn't like the television that much.

They picked out a few kids bedtime stories and coloring books before heading to the check out. Both of them were on the edge of regressing due to being positively triggered by all the little items.

They loaded everything into the trunk of the limo and ducked in.

"Lets go for ice cream!" Charlie commanded. The limo driver smiled, seeing her child-like look in her eyes and drove to the closest ice cream place. The two got out once they arrived.

As they enjoyed their ice cream together, the talked about all the fun things they would do when they got back to the hotel. Charlie was very talkative while Vaggie was a bit on the semi-verbal side. Nonetheless, Charlie treated her equally. She would get her dad to build all the stuff later, but right now, they would just enjoy their ice cream and relax.