~Bad Day~

Summary: Vaggie locks herself in the bathroom after she had a bad day. Charlie has to bribe her out with her stuffy.

Request by katq12345

                                               __________________________

Today was one of the worst days ever. When Vaggie woke up that morning, Charlie didn't even give her her morning kiss or snuggles. She quickly changed and left. It made Vaggie feel unwanted. Maybe Charlie didn't want to be around her. Afterall, she found out she was an angel like two weeks ago. It would make sense if she hasn't forgiven her yet.

So with that horrible start to her morning, she ate her breakfast alone. It was the weekend which meant almost no one would be in the hotel. Angel worked most weekends, husk always went out drinking, nifty... was actually probably still in the hotel, and Alastor was staring at her from afar as she ate her cereal. Nifty was okay at times but Alastor, she hated.

After breakfast, she decided to take a shower. She made the worst decision and decided to check the scale before hopping in. looking at, she felt extremely shameful and was now in a worse mood than she already was in. not to mention the shower was WAY too hot and burned her.

Everything just felt so off. It was weird and uncomfortable. It felt like she was in an unfamiliar place even though she literally lived in the hotel for about 2 years now. She also almost had a panic attack when she couldn't find her pair of special comfy socks that she always wore on days like these.

Even when Charlie came home from doing whatever she was doing, nothing improved. Alastor was really irritating her when she and Charlie were just trying to talk. She eventually got so frustrated that she stomped upstairs into her bathroom and slammed the door, locking herself in. she just couldn't deal with anything. It was just a horrible day and she just wanted it to end.

Curling up between a wall and a shelf, she hid and cried softly, releasing her upset emotions.

"Vaggie? Sweetie? Are you okay?" Charlie worriedly knocked on the bathroom door. Vaggie sniffled, basically answering Charlie's question.

"Can you open the door please?" She asked.

"No!" Vaggie yelled back in a slightly childish tone. She didn't want anyone to see her like this or even interact with her.

Charlie tried to come up with a way to get her out and looked around the room to find something. Eventually, her eyes landed on Vaggie beloved stuffed goat, Bucky. Bucky was very important to her as he was a gift from Charlie when they first started dating. She grabbed it and slid his front hooves under the door crack.

"Bucky wants cuddles, can you please come out? He's been begging for you," Charlie tried to convince her.

When no movement could be heard, Charlie sighed trying to think of another way she could get her out. She knew she was probably feeling small, as only her little side would do something like this.

"I just picked up Horchata when I was running my errands, do you want some in a sippy or bottle?" She gently coaxed her. Now Vaggie was really starting to consider this. She loved horchatas.

"Mk," She mumbled after finally making her decision. She got up and unlocked the door, where Charlie was waiting there and greeted her with Bucky, who gave her a small wave.

Vaggie reached out slowly for the stuffed toy and Charlie smiled, handing it gently to her.

"Lets go get your Horchata," she held out a hand for Vaggie to hold.

The day wasn't the best but at least vaggie got to spend some time feeling small.