~Two Dads~

Summary: Charlie wants both of her dads to take care of her. even though they don't like each other, they work through it for Charlie.

Not RadioApple btw.

                                     ___________________________

"Aalll come on!" Charlie tried to drag Alastor over to her dad's room.

"I'm sorry, my dear, but I don't think it's a good idea. Your father is difficult," he told her, making her stop.

"But Alastol, I wan bof of my dadas to cawe for me..." She whined, with a hint of disappointment in her tone.

"I don't know..." Hesitated Alastor. He knew that he and Lucifer didn't get along but Charlie really wanted to have both of her caregivers. Even though Alastor was more of a babysitter since vaggie was her main caregiver, he still fought with Lucifer over who was the best carer. however, Charlie looked up at him with glossy puppy dog eyes. She was so cute, he couldn't say no.

"Fine,"

Charlie smiled happily and threw her hands in the air.

"Yay!"

She led Alastor into the room where Lucifer was. He was currently making another duck, as if he didn't already have so many. But it was like a coping mechanism for him.

"Daddy!" Charlie ran up to her caregiver. He immediately was alerted and turned his chair around so she could run into his arms. He lifted her up and set her in his lap.

"Aww, whats my little duckling doing this afternoon?"

"I wanna have dad cuddles!" She said.

"Alright, but no Tv, You already watched 2 hours this morning, it scrambles the brain," he lifted her up and carried her on his hip.

"Finally, something we can agree on," Alastor said from the door frame. He watched the whole thing and couldn't but become a little jealous that Charlie was that happy to see her birth father.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, looking offended that Alastor was even in his presence.

"You heard the little one, she wanted dad cuddles. Apparently she wanted both dads." He said with a slight groan in his voice.

"Well then lets give her both dads," Lucifer puffed up his chest as if he was started a fight.

Charlie, not fully zoned in on what they were saying, noticed her fathers mannerisms and behaviors.

"Nuu! Don't fight, p'ease," She curled up in Lucifer's hold, really not wanting to hear them yell.

"Its alright, Darling, we weren't fighting, just having a discussion. Why don't you play for a bit and then we can have cuddles?" Alastor suggested. Lucifer sighed, agreeing slightly with alastor. He knew that he'd have to be in the same bed or couch with the person he despised the most and would want to postpone it as much as possible. He let charlie down and went into the lobby, where she brought all of her coloring books and stuffed animals. The adults followed her on her way, making sure she didn't trip over the stairs or over her own feet.

As Charlie was coloring in her coloring books, she could hear alastor and Lucifer silently fighting.

"Well, she always goes to me when she needs caring," Lucifer boasted.

"At least I was there for her big kid achievements," Alastor retorted.

"She loves me more!" The king of hell tried to come back.

"No, she likes me better!" Alastor replied.

"You piece of-"

Lucifer was interrupted by Charlie screaming and covering her ears. She obviously did not like the fact that Lucifer was about to curse.

"No potty words! No potty words!" She screeched out. She hated cuss words! They were bad and mean.

"Did you even know she doesn't like to hear curses when little?" Alastor asked.

"I- Uh of course, I did! I just forgot," Lucifer stammered. In reality, he didn't know.

"Pfft, what a father you are," Alastor muttered under his breath. Lucifer wanted to punch his face so hard that it would knock out all of his stupid smiling teeth. But he kept his calm in order to keep Charlie happy. Instead, he just rolled his eyes and kneeled down to Charlie.

"Ducky, I think someones here to visit,"

"Who?"

"The tickle monster!" he started wiggling his fingers in her ribs and armpits. Charlie's laughs and giggles filled the room as she was tickled mercilessly.

"DaHahAhDehee!" She laughed. He loved seeing that smile and her laugh. It was so cute.

Alastor did get a bit worried that he was going too far because she started to get tears in her eyes. However, he knew he had to trust Lucifer and that he knew when to stop. Luckily he stopped soon so she could recover.

After that, Charlie really urged them to cuddle. She was getting eepy and wanted to take a nap but wanted to do it with both of her babysitter/caregivers with her.

Many convincing later, Alastor and Lucifer begrudgingly set together in Charlies bed, with their little one in between them. She soon fell asleep. However, the two caregivers didn't get up. They both knew that she would wake up and she just looked too peaceful for that to happen. So they had to trudge through it and let her sleep