~🩰babysitting🩰~

Summary: Vaggie needs a babysitter while charlie has to be at a meeting in heaven.

Notes: if you have any ideas for Cg Carmine, please tell me!

           ______________________

Vaggie nervously bounced her leg as the limo drove. Charlie had another meeting in heaven during the weekend and Vaggie wasn’t allowed to come with her. However, they were going to spend the weekend with some little time. Vaggie was very disappointed and almost had a tantrum when she found out about the meeting. But Charlie had an idea. She knew that Vaggie and Carmilla hung out sometimes so she decided that Carmilla would be perfect to babysit her. Luckily, she already knew about her regression and had seen her regress a couple of times before. 

Charlie put a hand on Vaggies knee, trying to help calm her down.

“Nervous?” She guessed.

“You could say that,” She replied. It already was terrifying to regress, it was even more terrifying when it was on purpose with someone she hasn’t voluntarily regressed in front of. What if Carmilla thought she was weird when she saw her in her little gear? 

“Don’t worry, Carmilla really likes you! She wouldn’t judge you,” Charlie reassured. That made Vaggie feel a little bit better.

They pulled up to the warehouse, the outside was strangely empty. Were there no orders today?

Charlie stepped out of the limo and helped take out her bags. Vaggie was going to help but Charlie insisted that she do it for her. She put the diaper bag on her shoulder before taking out Vaggies suitcase of clothes and duffle bag of little items. They walked up to the big metal doors and Vaggie knocked.

Carmilla answered it almost right away.

“Welcome, I can take those off of your hands,” she gestured to the bags. She managed to carry all of them inside. Charlie followed them into the main house and into the living room where the bags were set down.

Charlie went up to Carmilla to explain a few things to her about Vaggies needs.

“Okay, so some things you need to know. Vaggie can get very uncomfortable and overwhelmed when she needs to be changed by someone new and will try to avoid changes. So be sure to check her every hour or two and also make sure she has her comfort stuffy or a fidget when you do change her,” Charlie started, “ Also, she is very sensitive with things like texture and noises. Here’s a list of foods she can and cannot eat,” Charlie gave her a list from her pocket. Carmilla looked over it and nodded.

“Hugs and cuddles help calm her down when she’s overwhelmed. Finally, she’s mostly semi-verbal, so don’t be worried if she stops talking for a bit,” She explained. Carmilla nodded in understanding.

Vaggie was waiting on the couch while Charlie talked with her babysitter. Her heart was beating really fast and she tried to get it to calm down by taking a few deep breaths but it barely helped. Why was she so panicky? She wasn’t like this when Lucifer first babysat her, so why was she so scared now?

“Vaggie?” Carmilla walked into the living room, “You want to go say goodbye to Charlie?” 

Vaggie nodded and jumped off of the couch, going towards the door where Charlie was. She hugged her, really not wanting her to leave.

“Hey, It’s okay, Carmilla will take good care of you. I’ll pick you up tomorrow evening, kay?” 

“Mk,” She replied.