~Surpises~

Vaggie and Charlie surprise each other with a bunch of "little" gifts.

Requested by anayadestouche09

As Vaggie was caregiving for Charlie, she realized that she didn't have many little space items. Sure, she had a blanket and stuffed animal but that was mostly it. No toys, no books, not even a bottle. So, Vaggie decided to go out one day and surprise Charlie with a whole new set of little items.

At the store, she found a cute sippy cup with a rainbow on it. It was pink and had handles. Perfect for a new toddler. But perhaps Charlie would like a bottle instead. So she grabbed a plain white one too.

After throwing those in the basket, she looked around the store to find other things. Surprisingly, hell had pretty normal things. It wasn't just about sex and drugs down there.

She noticed how they had adult diapers and thought about Charlie's age range. It was pretty young, about 1 or 2 is what she was told. So, just in case, she got a pack of 8 and went on her way.

Next stop was the toy aisle. She knew Charlie liked goats and dragons and tried to find stuff that she would like. As if the universe was stalking her, a goat plushy appeared. She grabbed it and immediately knew Charlie would love it.

She also grabbed some coloring books, plastic blocks, and a bedtime story. On her way out, she realized that they sold adult pacifiers so she got one of those as well. She didn't know what color Charlie would like so she grabbed a red plain one.

Vaggie walked home with two bags in hand and excitement. She couldn't wait to see the smile on Charlie's face.

"Charlie! Sweetie, I'm home!" She announced once she made it inside the hotel. Charlie came down the stairs and where Vaggie was.

"Good afternoon, Vaggie! Ooh, what'd ya get?" She waited excitedly to know.

"Actually, All of it's for you," As she started taking out the items, Charlie couldn't help but squeal with delight. Vaggie really cared about her and it showed. She looked at and inspected all the stuff that she was pulling out.

"For my age regression?" She asked, eyes glossy.

"Yep! I saw how you didn't have much stuff so i went out and bought you some! Surprise!" Vaggie jazz handed. Charlie wrapped her girlfriend in a tight hug.

"Thank you, sweetie,"

"Want to go use your new stuff?" Vaggie asked, rubbing her back.

"Yeah!" Charlie answered. All the stuff she got was a positive trigger in making her regress.

As Vaggie washed the bottles and pacifier, Charlie played with her new goat plushie on the couch. It was cute to see her happily playing around and walking her stuffy when Vaggie got back with chocolate milk in her bottle.

The rest of the day was spent using and trying out the new gear which made Charlie regress for a longer time than she usually would. It was really fun, and even though the rest of the Hotel Squad had seen her, she wasn't immediately embarrassed and tried to age back up. She was actually happy to see them. Vaggie had to explain what was going on and surprisingly, Angel had promised to never have a dirty mouth around when charlie or Vaggie was like that. He didn't promise cursing, but that was still progress. Husk was kind and just accepted it. Alastor was actually a little bit happy. He told her how nice it was to see her so smiley. As she went to bed, Charlie was very happy that she got to have such a great day. She had a special idea of what she was going to do in the morning so she went to bed early.

The next morning, when Vaggie woke up, she noticed that Charlie wasn't in bed. She remembered that she aged up before she went to sleep the night before so she wasn't too worried that Charlie was getting into too much trouble. She got changed and went downstairs to the kitchen to look for her girlfriend.

However, When she walked into the staff kitchen, two big birthday bags were sitting on the counter. That was weird, it wasn't even her birthday.

"Surprise!" Charlie popped out of a closet, scaring Vaggie shitless. She screamed and almost grabbed her spear but realized it was just Charlie.

"Shit, Charlie, you scared me," She said once she calmed down.

"Oops, Sorry, sweetie, but i was so grateful for what you did yesterday that I went shopping this morning and got you a bunch of 'Little' surprises!" Charlie explained in her happy attitude.

"Oh, Babe, you didn't need to do this for me," She said.

"But I wanted to. You never get any time to be small and you're almost always taking care of me. My dad can do that. you don't have any other caregivers than me. Let me care for you, for once," Charlie held Vaggies hands as she started to whimper and her eyes went glossy. She began sobbing happy tears into Charlie's tux.

In the end, Vaggie and Charlie were each other's best support and they loved each other the most. Vaggie was very excited with all of her new items and Charlie looked after her as she regressed later that day.