chapter thirteen

┏━━━━━━━◦𑁍◦━━━━━━━━┓
the beginning:
A STALKER WITH
A DEATH WISH
┗━━━━━━━◦𑁍◦━━━━━━━━┛

━━✥◈✥━━

            SEIREN wore something that covered her up. She wore a strapless white shirt under her turtle neck long-sleeved knitted crop top. Her shirt was tucked into black trousers. She tied her hair into a high ponytail and placed a bow over it.

She carefully brought her things into her small bag as the twins headed toward town where they would meet up with ChoCho and Sumire at their usual place. In front of a potato chips store. Where they sell a variety of potato chips of different flavors.

She hummed quietly as she followed her sister and ChoCho from behind with Sumire by her side. It'll be less than an hour before classes start but ChoCho likes to take things slowly but the girls didn't seem to mind. They walk past a vending machine.

A feeling suddenly came back which she flinched, that didn't go unnoticed by Sarada and ChoCho who immediately took action with Sumire. Both girls pull Seiren away as ChoCho activates her jutsu, her arm grows a size that almost breaks the vending machine, squeezing the boy who was barely unconscious by the impact.

Boruto, Shikadai, and Mitsuki were nearby and were able to overhear the commotion. Being nosy, they decided to check it out and ran towards the area where ChoCho held the boy hostage in her hand.

"Hey don't use violence!" Boruto calls out when he sees a boy struggling against ChoCho's hold, she glares right at Boruto and huffs "I'll do what I want! This guy scares Sei-chan for crying out loud!" Shikadai and Boruto look at each other.

        Seiren and Sumire stare at the boy whom Seiren immediately recognizes. The boy seemed to notice her gaze, suddenly looked away and stared at the ground. They have him cornered, the boy can't help but shrink himself to see how many people were able to locate him.

"This is the guy you've been talking about?" Boruto wondered as he stared at him in judgment. Sarada glared at the brown-haired boy "That's right."

"M-Magire?" Seiren calls out.

Boruto looks at her bewildered "You know him?" Seiren nods her head "He's from the class next door. He and I took a few extra classes with Anko-sensei."

ChoCho also seemed to recognize him as she said "He's also among the limited number of good-looking guys in the academy, he's pretty high on the list."

Sarada gave her a side glance before she and Seiren looked at each other, unaware of what to do. Sumire seemed to be spooked by the turn of events "I can't believe you were stalking." she murmured.

Boruto and Shikadai appeared to have their conversation due to the hush whispers exchanged between them before Boruto decided to crouch down on Magire's level "Oi, why were you being a stalker?"

Magire looks at him in horror as if he revealed one of his secrets yet Boruto doesn't stop there "Are you really ChoCho's stalker?"

By the sudden mention of ChoCho's name, his horror seems to disappear and is replaced by a frown, looking away from his gaze. "Stop the silence and say something."