chapter two

┏━━━━━━━𑁍━━━━━━━━┓
the beginning:
"What about class?!"
┗━━━━━━━𑁍━━━━━━━━┛

━━━━

     "BEGIN!" She swiftly ran out on cold feet yet confidence builds up throughout. She lunged forward with her right leg and raised her arms. She then lowers her arms toward the ground while raising her back leg, placing her hands on the ground as she turns her body sideways, pushing odd on her front keg then bringing her legs up in a V shape, she then lowers her right leg as she lifts her left hand. She brought her other leg down while lifting her other hand off the ground.

She did the stunts perfectly three times as she perfectly lands from the other side of the tall large wooden border earning a few claps of praise from her classmates. She swiftly moves on her feet her body gliding with the wind. She finishes her run and earned praise from both her teacher and classmates "Good job, Seiren!" Shino compliments, writing down the observation data he has gathered.

Sarada happily claps her way toward her little sister who bashfully covers her face with her hands. "Now, now there's no need to feel embarrassed. You were great!" Sarada praises, giving her a towel which she gladly took from her hands. "Thank you, Sa-chan" She felt a hand on top of her head and slightly flinched when the person ruffles her wavy hair earning a small whine of protest from the girl.

"Stop..." she softly cries out, looking up at Shikadai who held his laughter. Sarada smiles before walking back to ChoCho and Sumire, soothing herself that Seiren will be fine with Shikadai and Inojin, as long as Boruto isn't around to taint her innocent mind.

The three were in their little world as they haven't noticed how Boruto finishes the run with no sweat, landing on his two feet, he proudly made his way towards Denki who happily shows his tech to him. Leaning forward to the screen Denki shows him the data that they did for the past hour and the ranking. Boruto hummed when he sees his name just below someone who was the current top student on their curriculum. He slightly lowers his eyes to see Seiren's name just below her sister on the screen.

"Who's this Iwabe?" Boruto asked, taking his eyes off the screen and looking around to find the boy who had beaten him on the first rank. Denki sighs "he isn't here today, he did say it wasn't worth hanging around amateurs like us." they heard a soft thud and turns their heads around, seeing Seiren collapsing on the floor, slightly wincing in pain.

Sarada quickly ran to her side in panic with Shikadai and Inojin already kneeling in front of Seiren. "Are you alright? What happened?" The girl looks at her sister with an apologetic look "I'm sorry... It seems I'm not used to this particular training system yet, my legs got exhausted. My body couldn't help but collapse due to exhaustion." the older twin wanted to slap herself, forgetting how fragile her sister was due to some health issues.

One of the girls from her class scoffed, turning away from their direction "Honestly, if you're that weak, why to become a ninja in the first place." she said, irritated by the attention that the girl was receiving. Seiren embarrassingly looks down on the ground as she slowly stood up with Inojin's help as Sarada glares right on her.

"What did you say, Akane?" Sarada angrily asked, looking over at the blonde-haired girl. Akane's deep red eyes stare right into Sarada's obsidian eyes. Sumire stood between them "N-now, please. Don't fight." she says, trying to ease the tension between the two students.