chapter 7

____________CHAPTER 7 _________

Athanasia was crying on the inside as she wanted to drop on her knees and have a break down...why does she need to wake up that jerk?! She doesn't want to do anything like that at all!

At least it's better than expected because her brother is here and She can feel slightly at ease then she would feel being with Claude alone.

Athanasia sighed as she took a look around but suddenly her eyes scanned at the Map that caught her attention, not because it was some ordinary Map, it was made of gold.

"Oh my..." Athanasia's cheeks flushed up in awe as she was drooling over the golden map, her eyes were sparkling and glittering in excitement while Ethan touched the map slightly, Ethan's cheeks were also flushed up.

"Can't believe it's really made of gold..." Ethan whispered under his breath as he took his hand back, what would happen if it would get ruined?! He didn't really want to do that. Though he was completely mesmerized, he was looking at the map in awe too...

Well, reading was one but seeing it with his own eyes made him speechless.

Athanasia jumped up happily as she started to run around and look at all the gold that was in the palace, Ethan just followed her behind with excitement too, they say "Like sister like brother" Both siblings obsessed with money and gold. Ah man was she in heaven?! What was this palace?! SHE LOVED THIS PALACE!

Everything was pure gold! everything!

Athanasia was giggling but she stopped at her tracks and looked at The photo in front of her that was slightly cracked, thought it was made from gold too.

"Huh..." Athanasia stared at the woman in the picture that had brown long hair and green- gem like eyes. As Athanasia stopped Ethan stood next to her. She had a small frown as she stared at the photo.

She knew who that was...Ah it was now awkward to stay here, she looked at Ethan with a smile.

"What?" Ethan tilted his head on the side as Athanasia shook her head and patted her brother's head with a smile.

"..!" Ethan's eyes slightly widened as he held his head. "I'm older than you, whem will you stop treating me like an kid." Ethan grumbled as Athanasia was happy to not get an annoyed response from her big brother, they were starting to get along!

Athanasia turned around with a grin plaster on her lips from happiness, but the moment she turned around she almost had a heart attack and her smile disappeared too.

'GAH!!' Athanasia held her heart and looked at Claude in front of her who was sleeping comfortably, Damn that scared the hell out of Athanasia!..

Athanasia finally calmed her heart down while Ethan recovered from that treatment and looked at Claude.

Athanasia stared at Claude silent while Ethan just shrugged his shoulders, why was this guy not sleeping in his bed and sleeping all the way here?

'Woah, he's sleeping like a prince from a fairy tale. He's quite a looker like this. can't you just stay asleep like this?' Athanasia weaved her hand as she looked at Claude who wasn't waking up.

'He really is fast asleep.' Athanasia thought but suddenly she stopped waving her hand...

Fast asleep.........

Athanasia clenched her first suddenly, She took a deep breath as she stared at Claude who was sleeping like a person without a care in the world. Her gaze filled with determination, while Ethan gave her a side eye...