chapter 6

____________CHAPTER 6 _________

Being in the same room as Claude...It was making Ethan want to jump out from the window and kill himself. Ethan didn't want to be here at all, it was suffocating and annoying.

Claude lost his patience with Ethan not answering his question so he asked with a cold look on his face, repeating the question again.

"Where did you injure yourself." Claude asked for god knows how many times the same question. Ethan looked at Claude with a frown, why was this guy asking this question over and over again as if he cared to know why Ethan was injured.

"I said I was playing and I was careless." Ethan said gripping tightly onto his shorts as he peeked a glance towards Felix who bought a doctor with him, Ethan didn't like that, why wouldn't they just fucking ignore him?! this is so troublesome.

"What a liar." Claude closed his eyes and retested his cheek on his hand while at Claude's words, Ethan's body tensed up. Ethan glared at Claude in annoyance as he then noticed Claude's cold look...Oops.

Ethan took a deep breath as he looked at Felix with a pitiful expression, He's absolutely sure that Felix will help him and will try to change Claude's mind, but Claude waved his hand making Felix to sigh...Felix shook his head as Ethan dropped his head down. Well his last chance didn't work.

"Quit lying and tell me the truth, you have some guts lying to me." Claude leaned in a bit with a glare. On the other hand Ethan looked away and avoided Eye contact. He wasn't planning to tell the truth, Not like he wouldn't be happy if the maids got beheaded there but it would be troublesome.

Claude was tapping on the sofa he was sitting on as the doctor bowed down, after greeting Claude and Ethan he crunched down and started to treat Ethan's wounds.

'Woah...Did he do it with magic?' Ethan thought as he looked at his injury in awe, Magic was actually so awesome...The doctor stopped when he was finished as he looked at Claude.

"Your majesty..."

"Mm."

"These scars aren't from just playing around, No kid would get hurt from just playing like that. And these scars, the scars aren't new too. I have suspicions that The people in His highness' life are..." The doctor couldn't finish when Ethan opened his mouth and cut him off.

"That's none of your business how the people in my life treat me and where the scars are from." Ethan glared down at the Doctor, deep down he knew it wasn't the Doctor's fault but he was feeling frustrated. Felix looked at Ethan with nervousness and worry all over his face.

"Are you defending them?" Claude asked suddenly Causing Ethan to look at Claude in disbelief, never in his life would he defend people like that.

"No." Ethan didn't even think and answered like that. "I would rather die than defend them." Ethan said in annoyance as he crossed his arms.

"Ha, I like that response. Then Felix, behead all the maids that are there." Claude gave an order as Ethan blinked a few times in surprise, was this guy being for real?

Ethan wanted to laugh but he stopped himself and looked away, Now wait and look how they will beg Ethan for mercy, Ethan smiled a bit as he thought that he'd now be living in that palace alone without any problems.

"I'll happily live alone Then-" Ethan was about to finish his sentence when Claude tilted his head on the side and said the next words.

"Live alone? I think you've gone crazy, you will be living here-"

"What?!" Claude wasn't finished when Ethan shouted in disbelief, Claude narrowed his eyes as Ethan frowned slightly, has this guy eat something weird? Why the hell was he acting like that.