Chapter 1

____________CHAPTER 1 _________

All he could see was darkness and nothing more, Huh so he did really die.

He thought it would be when he would be old enough that He'd die but it looks like he can't do anything now. Not like He really cared about life, and valued it. growing up being abused and neglected by His own family at the age of 6 and then thrown to orphanage was really something He ever wanted.

Who even wants a fucked up life like that, especially that orphanage was not any good compared to his family nevertheless it was actually the same, that fucked up environment was what made Ethan want to throw up.

Humans are all the same, Selfish creatures who don't care about anyone else but only themselves.

The boy would get often picked on by older kids and abused by the people who worked there. The worst thing was that he would get starved. Starving That was a pain in the ass, being there was pain in the ass. Living was a pain in the ass  so he got up and ran away at the age of sixteen from that Orphanage. Starting to work so that He could survive and be able to afford a small apartment so he could live with a roof on without any worries.

Though before he could have enough money to afford the apartment, He had to be in the streets for months, in the cold streets.

His life was pretty boring, having to put up with unfairness, having no meaning, Having no reason to continue living but he didn't have that much guts to get up and kill himself like that.

The boy didn't know what Love was. Nor did he believe in something as nonsense as this, after all no one showed him enough love and care for him to believe in and know what it was.

He was just living like that, every day the same thing happening, waking up in the morning, going to the job, coming back so exhausted he didn't have any strength to do anything, Then eating instant noodles and immediately sleeping for the rest of the moments.

That was it, if someone asked for his life he would get up and say.

"Waking up Early, going to Job then going back to home and eating, then straight up sleeping and the loop continues on."

That was what he would say, but everything changed when one day he was coming back from his job as always, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and that followed for him to get stabbed in the stomach.

The injury was brutal, causing him to lose so much blood. He couldn't be saved from how much blood he lost, so he just embraced the death like that and accepted it.

He didn't have any regrets nor was he sad at all, his life was just dull like that...Empty, without colors, without happiness. Just plain empty.

But He never thought death would be like this, it was indeed dark around...But surprisingly so warm, his whole body felt like it was floating in the air...as if he had wings and was free to do whatever he wanted.

Huh?

Suddenly Light starts to spread everywhere, it was so shiny and bright that he would go blind if he wouldn't close his eyes. it's too shiny, too bright. He got so used to the darkness that the light almost blinded him.

He slowly opened his eyelids, it was weird for some unknown reason he was feeling so tired, his eyelashes were so heavy, was death like this? When He fully opened his eyes He met cold and emotionless blue jeweled eyes, what unique eyes...They remind him of someone, something.

'Who the fuck is this?...why does he reminds me of someone?'

He thought, feeling lost and confused, was this angel? God? Some Divine being? He couldn't put in words just how confused and  lost he was, everything was spinning, his head was hurting, at this rate he would think that he's in hell.