Chapter 2

____________CHAPTER 2 _________

"KYAAH!"

She was so noisy But Ethan wouldn't lie that he felt ting of excitement burn inside his body.

Scaring off the maid has become Ethan's habit that he found so fun and amusing, you gotta see their scared and terrified looks, it was something you will enjoy seeing.

There was no way you won't laugh at their faces and reactions but later feel bad and won't do it again. It was Ethan's one of the entertainments, Ethan looked at the maid with his blue jewelry eyes.

Ethan waved a black spider he was holding in his hand while glancing around and then his eyes again stopped at the passed out maid who was laying on the ground. Ethan scoffed in annoyance at the Maid, No because who would get scared of spiders? It's not even that big to get scared in the first place.

"Hmph, No fun. You passed out so easily." Ethan murmured under his breath with disappointment, he Tossed the spider away without a care. He then just walked past the maid that was on the ground, he didn't care if he would say the truth that the maid just passed out.

Why would he care about the maids that didn't even care enough to care for him properly in the first palace, Ethan wasn't that type of person to feel bad about someone that didn't care about him and took a blind eye on how they treated him, Ethan was not some sunshine ball.

And he himself knew that he would never bring himself to forgive these people who were no different than the people in his past life, these people made him want to crawl out from his skin, it was so disgusting that he wanted to throw up.

Ethan wiped the dirt from his cheeks, his cheeks were kind of dirty from the dust, The maids didn't even trouble themselves to properly clean Ethan's room, or bathe him and keep him Clean so Ethan got used to it, not like he knew what to do at this point in this world.

Ethan sighed as he looked around, he was planning to sneak out so he wanted to make sure that no one would see him so he wouldn't get in trouble, then he quickly sneaked in the kitchen to grab some food, if he was planning to sneak out then he would need to have food in the way so he wouldn't get hungry.

Ethan's eyes immediately scanned a new made Sandwich there. A smirk plastered on his lips and in the blink of an eye the sandwich was in his tiny hands. Ethan then ran out from the kitchen with a sly grin curled up all over his lips.

Ethan looked around as he made sure that there was no one, he at least needed to be careful because it would be a pain in the ass for anyone to notice him, he looked down at the sandwich in his hand and then put the sandwich in the bag he grabbed on the way.

Ethan opened the door silently to not make any noise and when he was out from the shabby palace he closed the door quickly and turned around. He ran without looking back.

'Hm...I'm already Six years old, I'm pretty Sure uh, Athanasia was five years old when she met Claude.' Ethan thought as he managed to sneak out from the palace without getting noticed, The maids didn't even hear the door opening and closing at all, it wouldn't take long for them to notice that Ethan sneaked out but Ethan would come back till they noticed.

Ethan would often and frequently sneak out whenever he wants and wander around to have some fun whenever he got bored, not like he had any guard that would scan every move of his so it was easy to sneak out whenever he wanted.

Ethan was deep in thoughts as he took out his sandwich to eat it, he was chewing on it while thinking about some things, mainly about Athanasia and Claude.

'If Athanasia meets Claude at the age of five, I heard from the maids that the abandoned Princess in the ruby palace was five years old, that means she'll meet Claude soon.' Ethan munched on the Sandwich.