chapter 14

____________CHAPTER 14 _________

Ethan let out huff from irritation, look it's not like he doesn't likes being carried but Why the hell is Claude of all people carrying him with Athanasia?

"I can walk on-"

"I didn't ask." Claude interrupted Ethan as Ethan threw a sour look towards Claude, tsk... Annoying shit head, fucking Diana's toe sucker.

"Does Felix always carry you two like this?" Claude suddenly asked as Ethan tilted his head on the side, honestly what's with this bitch and him asking such load bullshit of questions?

"When we come to see daddy?" Athanasia asked in curiosity, why was this guy asking such question now?

"Other times too." Athanasia deadpanned at that remark...The only time that these two leave is to see Claude's sorry ass face.

"Athy can walk by herself! If daddy holds Athy's hands, I can walk right now too." Athanasia replied back as Claude raised his one eyebrow.

"Are you saying that you want to get down because Felix carries you better than I do?" Athanasia smiled as she froze in Claude's arms, this guy and his questions would be the death of her...

'Why must you ask such questions you prick?!?' Athanasia wanted to rip Claude apart or just pull this guy's hair off.

"Mm, Maybe yeahh." Ethan said with a bored tone, trying to annoy Claude as much as he could but Athanasia looked at Ethan as if she would kill him if he would say something else.

'Brother, if you are trying to die... don't drag me in!'  Athanasia smiled as Ethan looked away, everyone here is insanely crazy.

Claude looked down at Ethan as he looked in front, his kids were weird....Very weird.

"Expect for when I summon you two, don't let Felix carry you two too much, you will create a bad Habit." Claude spoke as Athanasia didn't pay attention to what Claude was saying because she was distracted by a bug.

"Um, your majesty, May I walk a bit closer?" Felix asked from god knows how miles away...Pood Felix actually, this guy was such a bully.

"I told you, you're in the way. Take another ten steps back." Claude said firmly as Ethan looked at Claude with an annoyance, How dare this emo looking lame bitch say something like that to a beautiful looking angel like Felix?

"If your majesty is tired, I can carry one of their highnesses." Felix tried to make Claude surrender.

"You're being..-" Claude couldn't finish what he was saying when suddenly something, or someone slapped his cheek.

Ethan looked towards who slapped Claude and there he saw Athanasia who was frozen and Claude who was surprised by this.

"Eck..." Athanasia got chills when She saw Claude's cold look, ah...she's done-

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH LORD!!!" Ethan busted out in laughter as he was punching Claude's chest while laughing so hard that his whole body was shaking all over.

Claude, Felix and Athanasia stopped as they looked at Ethan who was laughing hysterically, The three of them were dumbfounded.

"What exactly...do you think you two are doing?" Claude asked as Athanasia was shaking, Nope! She's done and her brother Is done too!

"B,B,B, Bug, A bug! I was just smashing a bug!" Athanasia said shaking as she stuttered, what if Claude will chop their heads off?!

"I was just laughing on the other hand, man." Ethan said as he finally calmed himself down and wasn't laughing like he murdered someone successfully and happily.