Some warnings and other stuff

____________WARNINGS _________

Hello guys.

Welcome to the new fanfic i'm writing.

I want to warm you about the story and what the story will be about.

.
.
.

First I must tell you the warning.

∆ There will be mentions of Child abuse.

∆ Mentions of Abandonment issues.

∆ PTSD

∆ There will be Mentions of Suicide, death thoughts and Etc.

∆ Some things you will read might make you uncomfortable, So read at your won risk.

∆ Frustrating characters.

∆ Angst.

∆ Flashbacks, Plot twists.

∆ The plot will also follow "Who made me a princess" so I might just change some things.

∆ The characters do not belong to me but I might change their perspectives a bit.

Character introduction.

Ethan De Alger Obelia.

Currently six years old kid, the first prince, first son and first child of Claude De Alger Obelia

19 Years old mentally but 6 years old psychically.

He died from blood loss in his past life and currently is abandoned by the Claude.

At the time Claude was in love with Diana, Ethan's mom, the first concubine of Claude slept with Claude.

And when She found out that she was pregnant, Claude threatened her to abort the kid but She ran away and gave birth to the kid she started to love so much.

Ethan grew up all his life not knowing who his mom was, what love was, what having father was.

She has these resemblance Hair of his mother but These Imperial, Jeweled eyes.

The Blond-whiteisj hair that seems to draw his beauty even more and make him even more beautiful and majestic than he already is, pale-white skin with long eyelashes that makes his eyes seem to attract anyone like that.

He would get attached easily to someone who will show any kind of warmth to him. He's the type of person who would not show that he loves you but would do anything for you.

Oh don't think he's so innocent and stubborn, he wouldn't hesitate to sell someone off and betray them if he doesn't like that person, Even if the person might like him he would do anything to erase that person from his existence.

Give him time, he'll start to eventually care for you so much to the point he wouldn't hesitate to die for you.

.
.
.

Relationships!!

Claude: He was very suspicious of Claude at first, he didn't want to open up to Claude thinking that Claude wasn't even his actual father and that Claude would be like his father that he hated in his past life, Though after Time passed by he started to open up and trust Claude, it took him a lot of time though.

Athanasia: He didn't want to be close to her at all at first, he thought that he'd get dragged in the Future events if he did so, whenever Athanasia tried to talk to him he would just answer him back with short responses, eventually they became really close and Ethan started to care for Athanasia so much.

Felix: Felix was one of the few people he started to trust easily, Felix didn't do anything to him so he wasn't that wary of Him. Felix would often care for him, Teach him things and Ethan was comfortable with spending time with him, Ethan respected Felix.

Lily: Ethan wasn't even close to her at first, he didn't even try to get close to her but after time passed By Lily showed care for him too and he opened up to her.

   ∆
   ∆

∆    

When new characters Appear I'll change this chapter and add the new character's relationship with him.

I hope this will be enjoyable for you to read!<3

_________ TO BE CONTINUED _______