chapter 13

____________CHAPTER 13 _________

Lucas stared at Ethan in disbelief who shut his mouth immediately, He covered his mouth with his both hands...Oh, Well...His mouth just slipped, You know...

Athanasia was standing there looking at Ethan with a dumbfounded expression, when did his brother even learn such words...? Wasn't his brother sweet!? Where did these curse words come from?!

"Ehem... Apologies, I didn't mean to say that ^^" Ethan tried to maintain his innocent face as Athanasia and Lucas were still silent...Did he say something shocking?

"Did you...Just called me Shithead?" Lucas asked as he wondered if he had problems hearing or this kid really called him shithead and asshole.

"No mister, you must have heard it wrong I don't even know the meaning of that." Ethan raised his both hands up as he shook his head, acting! Plan c! He needs to act!

"Brother..." Athanasia was trying so hard to not bust into laughter, She was holding her stomach while tearing up...Ah! Look at her brother! Acting all innocent after just cursing the hell out of this guy!

"...I find that hard to believe." Lucas crossed his arms in front of his chest as Ethan let out a small giggle, Maintain your innocent behavior... Innocent Behavior.

"What are you saying Mister? I said I don't Know the meaning of that." Ethan answered back again as he tried to maintain his innocent behavior, On the inside he wanted to curse Lucas out even further.

"Hm... Unbelievable." Lucas shook his head, I mean he clearly heard the kid cursing the hell out of him...Or did he sleep for so long that his hearing is this bad? Well...

Athanasia cleared her throat, she needed to change the subject or else this would go nowhere and Her brother would lose control again and curse the shit out of this man.

"Ehem....Uh, So Mister... Will you give Blackie?" Athanasia asked as her whole attention was towards Blackie who Lucas was holding, Blackie looked so pitiful!

Lucas let out a sigh, might as well just give it to them but he'll have fun first.

"Hm, How about we do it like this. I'll wait until it's matured before I decide anything." Lucas said, His look was indifferent while Athanasia was getting annoyed even further...What was this guy's problem? Couldn't he just give Blackie back?!

"That doesn't solve anything mister! And why would You decide what happens to Blackie?!" Athanasia looked at Lucas with her eyebrows slightly furrowed, Ethan on the other hand was clenching his fists and releasing them...Should he punch Lucas now?

"Why you ask?" Lucas' leaned over, towering over the two blonde kids as his eyes glowed red while his lips curled upwards. "I'm telling you that i'm doing you a favor right now."

Ethan's body tensed up as he looked at Lucas, His eyes narrowed when Lucas leaned. While Athanasia was tugging onto Lucas's clothes, Ethan quickly pulled her away.

"I could end you two and take this away with me right now if I pleased. But as a special favor, I won't do that because I like you two." When Lucas saw the nervous look on Athanasia's face and the tense look on Ethan's face, He smiled.

"Don't be too afraid now, I'm a really nice magician. Who knows, I may change my mind while waiting." Lucas said, with still a smile on his face, Athanasia was fidgeting, She was nervous...There must be something that this guy would want as in return right?

"Then what do you want from us in return?" Athanasia asked as Ethan looked at Athanasia with a confused expression, Why was she dragging Ethan in? It wasn't Ethan's beast...