chapter 10

____________CHAPTER 10 _________

Ethan tilted his head on the side and stared at Athanasia who was about to faint, she was terrified... Beyond Terrified that she wasn't even breathing. How can she even win this man's heart at this rate..? She'll just die like that!

Athanasia gulped down, trying to calm her heart as she beamed and looked at Claude.

"I remember now! The "Bye-Bye" baby song!" Athanasia was trying to smile as bright as she could, though it was obviously visible how scared she was due to Claude's words.

Claude just hummed as he closed his eyes.

"Athy will sing the song for Papa! Slowly the night creeps in..." Tears ran down Athanasia's eyes as she looked at Claude's face, This was a torture! Claude wouldn't get away with this in the modern era!...Claude, This guy is a menace, Absolute Asshole!

Athanasia finished singing the song as she looked at Claude's face, Look at him... Sleeping so soundly after making his daughter sing like that, Athanasia let out a sigh from exhaustion.

'This is how... I was made to Forcibly and passionately sing the lullaby to Claude.' Athanasia looked over at Ethan that was dazed. Looking up at the ceiling, He looked incredibly sleepy and tired.

Athanasia peeked at Claude, pulling off his hair... wouldn't wake him up right? Is he even Asleep at all?

Athanasia grabbed Claude's strands of hair and started to slightly pull them when She heard Felix speaking.

"Has his Majesty gone to sleep?" Felix was standing there as Athanasia freaked out, This guy knew how to give Athanasia a heart attack like that!

"Y-yes..." Athanasia released her grip on Claude's hair, Felix just smiled as he continued talking.

"This is quite unusual. He doesn't like being seen when he's defenseless. It appears the Princess' song was very effective." Felix's words and Athanasia's face flushing up quickly was one.

'You heard me sing too!! How Embarrassing!' She buried her face in pillows, shouting inside her head...She was so embarrassed!!..

"Yeah...The song is effective, i'm getting sleepy too." Ethan mumbled as He could hear Felix chuckling outside, what was this guy laughing about? Did he say something funny?

"Princess." Felix suddenly called out to Athanasia as Athanasia looked up.

"What is it?"

"I was at fault yesterday. I shouldn't act too selfishly without getting your two's permission. I was wrong."

Athanasia tilted her head on the side, He didn't need to apologize for that...Ethan's head jerked up on the other hand when Felix apologized to him, Why's he apologizing to Ethan too?...

"I just...I just thought the Princess and Prince would be happy if I did." Felix fidgeted slightly as he was really regretting what he did. Though, Ethan was overly confused but he just brushed it off.

'One would normally think that way. And I was the one who said I wanted to see Diana in the first place. From their perspective, If a child who didn't even know what their mother looked like...' Athanasia let out a sigh.

'I feel guilty, I threw a tantrum and even pushed him.' Athanasia looked away, that was so embarrassing to remember.

"Ah, Athy is also sorry for hitting you yesterday..." Athanasia apologized as Felix smiled.