chapter 8

____________CHAPTER 8 _________

"Thank you for inviting Athy to tea." Athanasia smiled, her smile as beautiful and bright as the sun, while she bowed her head down holding her dress by both sides to look cute and win Claude's heart like that.

'Hehe, how's this? Aren't I cute? I even practiced to look extra cute.' Athanasia grinned proudly at herself but as expected she got no response from Claude.

'I don't want to be here.' Ethan thought as he sighed in annoyance, why was it that every time Athanasia and Claude had time together, Ethan was there with them too? Athanasia's the main character not him, Why was he always with them like a sticker glue.

"Felix." Ethan tugged on Felix's rope as he looked at Felix with pitiful gaze so Felix would send him back though as a response he only got Felix's smile...Tsk, can't even faze this guy...Ethan wanted to cry.

"Felix." Claude suddenly called out to Felix, that One word from Claude and both Ethan and Athanasia were sitting down in their own seat...So Felix did something like that with one call name?!

'GRR- Okay i'm about to throw hands.' Ethan grumbled in annoyance. Why was he so early in the morning, having Tea with Claude and Athanasia like this.

It was 10am...For god's sake, 10AM!! He is supposed to be sleeping!

Not like he could do anything now in this situation, he'll just stay silent and let These two have their own Father-daughter moments because Ethan doesn't want to get dragged in whatever shit will happen in the future.

It's for best that he'll let Athanasia take the lead.

"Good morning papa! Morning brother!" Athanasia beamed in happiness at the sight of her brother while Ethan raised his one eyebrow in confusion...Why was she greeting him? Well whatever he just ignored that.

"Yeah morning to you too." Ethan replied back to Athanasia but she didn't get any reply from Claude, AGH! As expected though, Athanasia would've been weirded out if she got a good morning response from Claude.

'About a month ago, this damn Claude changed tea time to the early in the morning, Before he used to call for both of us in the afternoon, Now I have to say good morning every day to Claude.' She thought with a pout, well she has no problem saying good morning to his brother and greeting him every day But to Claude? that's hell, but of course Claude never responds and that's better for Athanasia.

Claude stayed silent till this time as he just stared in front.

"Papa was in my dream yesterday." Athanasia suddenly spoke as she got everyone's attention, Including Claude, Felix and Ethan. Claude raised his one eyebrow and asked.

"A dream..?"

"Yep! Athy was with Papa and Brother and Lily and Felix and we went to pick the stars and the moon and had fun!" Athanasia spoke as Ethan held his head, So many 'and'...It was driving him crazy, How can someone say so many 'And'?

"That's a weird dream." Claude responded shortly as Athanasia let out a sigh, Maintain cuteness, Athy Maintain cuteness!

"Athy was happy that Athy got to play with Papa and Brother!" Claude smirked at Athanasia's words, Athanasia just smiled at this. she couldn't do this anymore!

'I'll just stop, Even i'm confused by my own words.' Athanasia just ignored it as she looked at the maid that put down cakes on the table, The maid glanced at Athanasia with surprise.

'Huh..? Well it must be their first time seeing me talk to Claude like this.' Athanasia thought as she just focused on the cake in front of her and tried to ignore Claude.