[ 34 ] Pampering Her

Abir :)

It's been two months since her pregnancy. There's not a single day when I didn't feel scared, she's handling herself with at most care, I am trying to be around her all the time, I have reduced my office work as well.. But still there's a fear due to her complications..

She's maintaining her diet as well.. Due to nausea she's avoiding all the outside food which is a good thing for me, because the doctor has given us a diet and she had clearly mentioned that she should avoid these outside and chilly food. So her nausea is just helping me. Otherwise stopping Mishti Agarwal from eating outdoor food is just impossible.

It's around 8:30 am.. I have done my morning work and am just waiting for her to wake up.. Last night she couldn't sleep properly because she was not feeling comfortable, it's normal in pregnancy. Even from the last one month she's hardly sleeping at night, she either reads books or watches some good series on television or searches for pregnancy videos .

Most of the time I try to make her sleep, but she get irritated quickly. Of course, it's her body, she will face the discomfort , so I can't just force her to sleep if she feels uneasy. So I try to be gentle with her, but she gets angry.. Her mood swings reach picked during night, from 10 pm to morning 10 am.

During this time, I try my best to not provoke her, but end up irritating her unintentionally.. Sometimes I find her really cute, because she looks cute when she frowns or glares at me angrily. But I feel guilty because she sleeps with a big frown on her face. Even she wakes up in  a bad mood.

If her sleep gets disturbed before 10 in the morning, then just get yourself ready to bear her mood swings .. If she wakes up after 10 , then she behaves completely normal because she gets a full eight hours of sleep. It's her 1st trimester , so it's even normal to feel uneasy..

How the fuck all these abnormal things are normal? Sometimes I don't get why God has made women like this? They have to tolerate the periods pain, carry the baby for nine months, then delivery, post delivery and so many things which their body faces! It's like a daily challenge..

If she can bear all this pain , then why can't I just listen to her tantrums. Because it's nothing in front of her pain, sacrifice, struggle, suffer. I wish I could transfer the pain from her body to mine.. I wish!!

I put my laptop on the table seeing mishti waking up.. She sat on the bed with a grumpy face and scratched her hair making it messy.. "Good morning wifeeyyy! " I greeted her sweetly, "What's so good in this morning? " she rolled her eyes, I already expected such answer from her.. "Everything is good about this morning, like you? " I grinned childishly, all of a sudden she got up and went to washroom.

Not again!

I went behind her, she's vomiting .. I brushed her back and held her hair. She cleaned herself and started doing her brush, because she has become habitual of it.. I started combing her hair while she's brushing her teeth.. "Ouch! " she hissed holding her hair, her hair got stuck in the comb and I mistakenly pulled it , "I am sorry, sorry, " I apologized and became more careful..

I made a braid with her hair. Usually I love her with open hair, but now I prefer to tie it or make a braid because she becomes irritated with her open hair.. I hope she will feel better after her first trimester, because I miss her smiling face..

I went outside, she went to take a bath.. I went to bring her breakfast.. Maa was cutting fruits for her. Mishti calls her maa all the time, so I have become like her, even I started calling her maa. I never hated her though, but I was always angry because she took the place of my mom. But years has passed to that incident and for everyone's peace I decided to move on from my past. She's not at fault. It's papa, not intentionally but yeah!