[ 1 ] The Unwanted Knot

- Notice -

This story is completely different from my previous story.. Those people who are used of soft boy Abir then please stay away from this book. The characters are different.. And in previous story I didn't use curse words but in this story you will find slangs ; so if you are not comfortable stay away ;)

Another thing life is not going well : I try to keep myself involved in this imaginary world.. Sometimes it didn't help as well.. Your comments are the only thing which will motivate me to right further and improve the storyline.. So Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Add this story to your library or follow me to get the instant notifications..

Happy reading ❤

(So I made this cover photo, I hope you like it 🥹🫶)

_______________________________________

Mishti >

Fuck this marriage!!

Life has been a roller coaster ride , sometimes you go up and sometimes it pulls you down -  most of the time. Good times are coming - this phrase is not applicable in my life.. From my childhood I am consoling myself by reminding this phrase but now it's not working..

I was sitting in my room, in front of the mirror wearing my bridal attire.. These men of my life have made my life worse .. Rajiv Agarwal, Yash Kapoor and Ansh Tribedi..

My parents died in a car accident when I was just 14 .. They had sent me to London for my studies, because the environment of my house was not suitable for study.. My chacha Rajiv Agarwal was a minister, I belongs to a politician family.. For this reason my parents never wanted me to stay here. I was staying with my Maasi in London. Even after my parents death she kept me with her.. After my mumma papa, she is the one who really cared for me..

It's only last year when I lost her due to heart attack.. After doing masters in accounting I got a job in a well known company.. In between my college days I had visited India several times only for my dadi. And one day I bumped with Yash Kapoor, the son of one of a minister.. My chacha and his father are biggest enemy.. But they are really very dangerous and to my badluck that bastard Yash Kapoor fell in love with me..

Neither my chacha nor I ever liked him.. He is badly obsessed with me and wants to marry me.. So my chacha fixed my marriage with Ansh Tribedi, the billionaire of Australia.. He knows the consequences of marrying me, he knows what type of tragic man Yash Kapoor is! Still he chose to marry me.. But again my badluck, he is really very touchy, in our first meet he tried to kiss me without my consent, somehow I avoided him but what will I do after marriage..