[13] It's a damn promise

Mishti >>

My whole body was aching due to those medicines and less eating . I yawned lazily and opened my eyelids, it's 6:30 only. I was feeling much better. Fever was gone too. I tried to move myself then realized I was caged. I looked at my left side and saw Abir.

I remembered about yesterday, he was supposed to come here today but he arrived yesterday. I guess I had asked him about his meetings but I didn't remember what he said exactly. Everything aside why was he sleeping so close to me? That too his one arm wrapped around my tummy and his head buried in the crook of my neck. His hot breath was fanning on my skin.

You can't just sleep this close to me! Suh suh!?

I turned my head, he had a frown on his lips. I chuckled lowly and it may be disturbed his sleep. He groaned in annoyance and shifted more close to me, snuggling more into my neck. I squeezed myself in response, his breath was tickling me. He again slept, I sighed and stared at the ceiling.

I wanted to strech my whole body but I was not able to move. I looked outside through the window, birds were chirping, their chirping noise was so comforting to my ear . He was not ready to leave me and I was done with staring every inch of the ceiling. I didn't gaze at him otherwise my fingers will tremble to touch him, my heart will echo in his name.

The effortless effect he has on me.

I moved my eyes from the mirror to the cupboard to the television, now I was done with spotting dust in the room. The fact that I was doing nonsense thing rather than waking him up. The position was comfortable, his warmth was comforting . It feels so good to be around him, he became my addiction in a short period of time.

Saanvi di's words hit my mind and I couldn't enjoy the moment anymore. My phone started ringing, it's in high volume so disturbed his sleep. "Who's calling this morning? " he said and threw his own phone, which hit the front wall. I quickly pressed the volume key of my phone in fear .

"You just threw your phone, it's my phone which was ringing! " I said, "Oh! " he muttered, how casual, seriously?!

I grabbed my phone, Rihan was calling. He must have called me to enquiry about my health issues. I was wrong about him, apart from being rude to Abir and flirting with everyone, he was a good human being with a good sense of humor. He never fails to make me laugh. This is whatever I got to know about him in this small interval of time. I picked up the call and kept it on speaker and kept the phone away. I didn't want Abir to kill my phone as well..

Hello Rihan.

Hello sweetheart!

I told him that I was uncomfortable with the name candy, so he gave me another nickname. There was nothing to worry about it, because he calls so many girls sweetheart.

Abir moved his head up and looked at my phone screen in his half closed eyes. "Sweetheart? " he muttered, flaring his nose he again went back to his previous position. Like he was expecting it to be Rihan. Lol only he has the guts.

Good morning, you called me this early! Anything urgent?

Nothing I just wanted to ask you about your health sweetheart ..

Abir groaned against my skin and pulled me closer making my heart beat fast.

Yah.. I.. I am.. good.. now..

I was shuttering because Abir was brushing his nose on my neck and the sensation was driving me crazy.

Everything okay? You are trembling or what?