[ 14 ] Betrayal & Revenge

(I am sorry for the delay. I am updating after five days, I hope you haven't forgotten the storyline. Thank you for supporting me. 🥺🙏🏻)

Abir >>

So according to my dadi this puja path will fix everything. I was having a serious headache due to yesterday's event, the press conference then the late night party. All I needed was sleep but dadi and her rules. It's around 9 :00 . The priest and his co-priests had come to our house.

Dadi had told me to find a priest for our house vastu puja because I was injured two times, Mishti's health was not good and even Saanvi is pregnant. So she wants to keep a puja for all of us . Due to my work pressure I had forgotten to find any priest, it was only yesterday when it hit my mind. But I was too tired so I told Richa to bring a priest.

Thank God she found a priest in one night otherwise dadi would have killed me. The priest was arranging the fire kund, while his people were settling other things. With my half closed eyes I was staring at everything.

"Mishti, where is your mangalsutra? You both will sit in this puja, go and wear it! " Dadi told her, she moved her gaze to me. I blinked my eyes, there was no need to wear the tracker pendant chain today. We will stay home so she's safe. She went to our room.

"The puja will occur for three hours, so please you all give your phone and keep it here, don't forget to keep it in silent mode! " The priest instructed.

I was reluctant because I had planned to play games during puja, at least I would not have gotten bored. But my dadi and her big red eyes, I gave my phone like an obedient child. The priest kept the phones on a plate and kept it near me.

"Where is Aadarsh? " Dadi asked Saanvi, "He went to the office, he said he had an important work, umm I tried to stop him but it was important! " Saanvi replied, I knew it. He will find a way to escape from this puja. I should have done this too but dadi had her eyes on me this morning.

"Everyone's work is important, I hardly keep puja in our house and you can't take a leave even. Both father and son are missing, let them come I will not give them any food for three days! " dadi said angrily, I chuckled. Mr Rajvansh was not present either , he went on his political trip. Most of the time I don't see him around me in this house, so it's not surprising at all. He never cared for the family.

I looked back hearing the bangles sound, my breath hitched. Mishti was descending the stairs , she was wearing Vermilion, mangalsutra and bangles. She was walking gracefully with the long red pinkish anaarkali.

"She's all yours, you can stare at her after this puja too! " Saanvi commented, I diverted my gaze from her quickly and kept my focus on nowhere

"She's all yours, you can stare at her after this puja too! " Saanvi commented, I diverted my gaze from her quickly and kept my focus on nowhere. The priest started doing the vastu map or whatever they call it.

"You all have to sit above it, at your respective place ! " he mentioned showing us our place, we sat in our respective place as per the instruction, I was expecting it to be an asan or a mat but it's made up of wood and I found it weird . I had never seen a vastu puja like this.