[ 16 ] Yeh dooriyaan

Mishti >>

My most favorite time was always the nights , no problem no stress just bed. But now I get scared to close my eyes and sleep. I don't get a complete sleep, all I get is nightmares. It's not only about Yash, I am getting horrible dreams. It's around 2:00 am, from the last hour I was watching the clock but the time was going too slow. I wanted the night to pass but it's longer than ever.

I looked at my side , Abir was sleeping at his place. The headache, sore body and the effects of medicines were forcing me to sleep but one thing I knew was I would get another worse dream. It's literally so disturbing. The incident had shaken me to the core and it's getting difficult to come out of this.

For the last one week as per Abir I was doing meditation, little workout, visiting temples and good places but at night it's again the same. I wanted to be strong but it's so difficult at this point. Naina's health has improved a lot and I am thankful about it. She will take a drop this year because the doctor said her condition is critical, it's better to take rest and not take any stress. I don't even want her to take stress for anything.

I moved my gaze towards the clock, fuck it's 2:05 . Seriously? I thought it would be 2:30 atleast. I scratched the back of my neck in frustation. "Aren't you sleepy? " Abir asked, his voice was rough and sleepy. His eyes were half closed . "Trying.. " I mumbled in a low tone. "You should sleep for eight hours at least! Come here, " he said and patted the bed gesturing me to go near him.

I just stared at him with an blank expression, he lifted up his eyebrows. "I won't eat you up, come here! " he uttered, I moved near him and he took me to his embrace. The moment I got into his embrace, I felt warmth, an unknown comforting feeling . He kept me close to him and started brushing my hair. I looked up at his face, his eyes were close. The tiredness was clearly visible on his face.

I could feel his heartbeat, it felt good to be with him. The silence was comforting, his touch was comforting. His hot breath was fanning on my forehead, I buried my face on his chest and a smile lingered on my lips. The way he just make me feel safe is so strange. He's the same guy I was hating a few days ago. Unbelievable.

I closed my eyes, the way he was brushing my hair, I got the sleep soon.

____________________

After doing my breakfast I was doing a little walk in the garden. I badly want to wash my hair but due to the injury on the back of my head, I can't do it and it's so frustrating honestly. I feel so heavy.For last seven days I haven't gone anywhere except to the hospital for my check up. I yawned lazily .

A car stopped in front of the huge gate, it seem familiar. My curious mind pushed me to go ahead and see who was there but the past incident made me stop on my way. I didn't want to break my bones again so I just stood there. An old woman came out of the car.

That's it.

My jaw dropped in shock .

I was in cloud nine.

My dadi?

I pinched myself to check whether it's a dream or she's actually there. I couldn't hold up my excitement and ran towards the gate opening my arms. I had to stop myself abruptly as I felt dizzy, my head started spinning all of a sudden..

"Mam are you okay? " A guard came forward and held me from my elbow, I was nodding my head while trying to stand on my feet properly. I shouldn't have run like this.

"Who told you to run like a little kid? " a harsh voice pulled me out of daze and soon I was in Abir's arm. He wrapped his one hand around my waist and slightly brushed my cheek. The guard was still there. I was leaning on Abir .