[ 25 ] Permission to second base

(A little mature content ahead)

Mishti :)

I pushed the door of my apartment and placed my feet inside in fear.. Abir rolled his eyes at me and dragged me along with him.. "It's not a Principal's chamber and your dadi is not a dinosaur who will eat you up! " he said while making his way to dining in search of dadi..

"I brought your daughter safely, dadiiiiii! " he announced, like he did something really great.. I hit his shoulder and freed myself from his hold .. Naina came out of her room , seeing both of us she took off her headphones.. "Dadi is not here, she will be here in ten minutes, " she announced, she must have gone to the rooftop to dry all the clothes..

"Okay! " Abir went to dadi to bring her.. I sat down on the sofa, Naina came running to me excitedly. "I badly need a husband! " she fake cried, I raised my brow, "for what? "

"Did you remember about yesterday? How Abir bhai embraced you when dadi was about to slap you.. It's so sexy of him! " she said with dreamy eyes, "Is it a reason that you want a boyfriend? " I asked in little surprise.. She pouted and frowned at the same time..

"I want a real daddy material! Argh I have been single since birth.. I don't even know how does it feel when someone hug you, kiss you, I want to fall in love with someone crazily, madly, I want a passionate love! "

I yawned lazily at her bak bak, once upon a time I was her, but now I have Abir Rajvansh. My man.. She went to her room as she got a phone call, dadi came with Abir.. I thought my heart will come out of my throat, I couldn't even match her gaze.. She sat just beside me, Abir was sitting on an another chair.. I started biting my lower lip..

For the first time I felt awkward around dadi.. "I am sorry! " I apologized, there was a complete silence in the room.. Abir blinked his eyes at me, I could not understand what to say more.. But when I saw her shedding tears, I moved close to her..

"For the first time I raised my hand on you, you can't even imagine how worse I am feeling right now, " she cried hiding her face by her hands, it brought tears in my eyes because she must be thinking about my parents.. "I will forever be guilty about it! "

I took her in my embrace, "You know na that you are my mom, dad, you are my only family. You can rebuke me and also slap me when I do wrong things. It's your rights on me, you don't have to be guilty about it, " I said, "You are my coolest dadi, don't cry! " I kissed her head and hugged her..

Abir gave me a tight lipped smileb, "I don't want to control you, but please be careful, stay safe. I have already lost my son and daughter in law, I can't loss my grand children. I will prefer to die. Let me go to your parents first, I will complain how naughty you are, " for some reason it made me cry.. I started missing my mom dad..

"Don't make me cry, " I said, she pressed my cheek and caressed my hair .. "I won't, but promise me that you will be careful! " she said, extending her hand, I placed my palm on her and promised..

"Okay then, we will talk later. Actually we oldies are having a house party on the upper floor, so I must go! " she informed, I nodded and let her go.. As she left I went to my room and sat on the window sill .. Abir came behind me..

"What happened butterfly? "

"Nothing, I just miss my parents! " I expressed, I felt like someone had stabbed my heart. World feels strange without them. Life would have been so much better.. I put all these thoughts aside because I didn't want to cry..

Abir pressed my head on his chest and caressed my hair. "I really need a boyfriend now! " Naina shouted, I pulled myself back and saw her looking at both of us with puppy eyes which made us laugh.. "Touchwood! " Abir mumbled, I chuckled..