[28] Wedding

(Please ignore the errors)

Abir :)

Yesterday, Mishti had set 3 alarms, one at 4:30 am, another at 4:45 and then next at 5:00 .. But the alarm couldn't break her sleep, instead it made me frustrated. I shifted her to her room before anyone could wake up and see us..

It's our wedding day. Finally!!

I was excited, nervous, happy, and confused.. I was scared of thinking whether I will be able to keep her happy and provide her a peaceful life.. I wanted to talk to her one last time before our haldi, but due to my family I couldn't meet her, plus she's not picking up my calls..

"It's always the bride who gets late, here the groom is getting late Abirrrrrr.... " bhai shouted from the other side of the door, I ran to open the door not before setting my hair.. He had been knocking on the door for ages.. "Why are you taking so much time ? We all boys are going to ruin your pretty face anyway! " he said with an evil smile.. "Don't you dare! Today I am getting married.. My bride will get scared if you ruin my face , " I replied, he laughed and side hugged me..

We both headed to the garden where our haldi will occur, everyone were gathered at one place. They gave me some space to go to my place.. The photographers had completely surrounded around my bride.. "Can you guys move for a second, so that I can get a glimpse of her pretty face! " I said, pushing them to a side.. My dadi hit my shoulder and everyone started laughing at me..

They all moved, and my eyes made its way to her. My breath hitched, she's looking angelic.. Her eyes were fixed on the ground, she's sitting, holding her both knees near her chest.. Her floral jewellery was making her look gorgeous.. I took her balaye in my dadi's style.. Everyone started teasing me, but who cares! It's my day and I don't want to miss anything..

Slowly she lifted her eyelashes and gazed at me

Slowly she lifted her eyelashes and gazed at me.. She gave a subtle smile and I knew she was upset.. Her smile didn't reach her eyes .. "Today she will come to our house, leaving her family behind. So she's sad, " Riddhi said in a low tone , I had totally forgotten about it in excitement.. That's why she's not picking my calls.. My heart ached for her.. Everything about her was beautiful today, but just that smile was missing..

"Now if you are done staring at her, please sit down!! " my dadi took me to my seat, which was just beside her..