[18] Distance between US

Mishti :)

It's a tiring yet frustrating day for me.. Abir was behaving like nothing happened last night. I didn't want him to make everything obvious but after whatever happened how could he react normally ! I dropped my vanity bag on the sofa and stared at Naina who had no idea about my presence. I cleared my throat to grab some attention but she didn't pay any attention to me.

She's watching the television, I wonder what she was watching. I moved my gaze towards the television, oh! She's watching a C- drama, Hidden love  .. "Ayyyyyaaaaayyyiiiiiiyyyyyuuuu! " I jumped at my place when she started screaming then started hitting the pillow throwing her legs and hands .

"You done? " I asked with a blank expression , "Fuck fuck fuck it's their first kiss! " she again started screaming, I rolled my eyes and shut the television. "What the hell? Why did you do that? " she said making a crying face, I dropped myself beside her. "I feel single, don't watch these dramas in front of me , " I pointed, she gave me a side look.

"These scenes make you feel single even when you are married, then imagine me! I feel so extra single, please give me the remote and turn on the screen! "

"Can't you watch later? "

"Why not why not! I will watch this scene again! " she giggled and pressed her face on the pillow, she was looking all red. Damn! This girl is insane. I let out a deep breath.

"I want a suggestion! " I said in a calm tone, dadi went to the near temple so we both were alone. "Sure sure! I am very wise. I will give you the finest suggestion! " in response I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"There's nothing between Abir and me! " I jumped on the topic directly without making it a jalebi..

Till now she's all smiling and jumping on the sofa but hearing me she became all silent. Her mouth fell agap, her jaw dropped. She just looked at me. I licked my lower lip.

"You meant you guys didn't have sex till now? " I pressed the pillow on her face, "You shameless girl, it's not always about romance! " I shouted , hearing the word from her my mind started making fake scenarios, I felt butterflies. How does it feel to be with him being all naked and eww chii chii, shame on you mishti.. I mentally slapped myself..

"Then what are you saying? Be clear about everything! " she was sounding damn serious, now I felt scared to tell her anything even though she was my lil sister.

"How do you even expect us to be in a happy romantic relationship when we fucking had a forced marriage! From the very beginning we were just acting for some reasons, which I can't tell you now. But now things are normal between us but it's abnormal! " I expressed, she lifted up her eye brows.

"Normal then abnormal? Are you in a sane mind or we can talk later? " she said making a weird face, I glared at her.

"There is nothing between us but I feel like there's something which pull us towards each other when all we both try to distance ourselves. I feel the spark, I feel the butterflies , I feel insane around him and it is not a normal thing! "

"Oh okay okay I understand! In between these acting and all you have started falling for him for real? You didn't realize when the acting became reality? " she gave me a reality check but as always I denied to accept anything.

"I did not fall for him. I just don't know what I feel for him but I feel something, " I muttered, she shrugged off. "The way you look at him, I never realized that you're acting, " she mentioned.

"Do I make it that obvious? " I asked in shock.

"So you agree that when you look at him, you just don't look but you admire him till you feel satisfied? You love to stare at him? "