[ 3 ] The heartache is real

Abir >

"You are just being obsessed with her! "

"I am not! "

"You are Abir! " Richa streched the word, I dropped myself on my couch and let out a sigh. She kept the files on the desk and stood there watching me. I told Mishti to come to my cabin but she's late again.

"Your obsession will be hard on her, I am feeling bad for her seriously! " Richa muttered, I let out a dry chuckle.

"You may go now! " I showed her the door, she left not before shaking her head in distress. Richa, my school friend. She was in my college too. After a long interval I met her while doing an interview for the PA post. She was a trustworthy girl, so without wasting a second I appointed her. I have trust issues, but that time she was the only one whom I could trust. She is working here for more than five years. When I was just 24 , I had started this company.

I moved my gaze to the door, here we go! Mishti was standing there, I gestured her to come inside. I always mind my own business, but it's fun to irritate her. She should know the consequences of marrying me. God know how she landed on my palace when I didn't want her. The wedding would have been cancelled.

"You again broke the rule, Mrs Rajvansh, " I muttered, she was trying hard to keep a straight face but damn those expression depicted something else. She was annoyed with my behavior, I felt satisfied.

"Rules are meant to be broken! " she muttered under her breath, but loud enough for me to hear , damn the audacity. She really gets on my nerves sometimes - most of the times actually .

"That's quite impressive! " I mocked, taking the files in my hand.

"Thank you Sir! " she mimicked, I let out a deep breath to have a grip on myself.

"So here it is! I want you to prepare a presentation. Go through these files, the transaction data has been listed here of last five years. Make a graph of profit and loss, keep all the important things and all the transaction details. Tomorrow at 10:00 am, in the conference hall, you will show a presentation, " I explained, pushing the bunch of file to her.

Her eyes popped up, I pulled my lips inward and suppressed the smirk. She stared at the file then at me.

"But I had never done a presentation! " she said, I rolled my tongue in mouth.

"You may leave now! " I mumbled showing her the door, I could feel hit air coming out of her ear. Without saying anything more she took the file and left. I chuckled throwing my head to back.

"You are literally wasting her time, it's of no use. The presentation is not required at all, " Richa said coming to my chamber, holding a coffee mug. I took the cup from her and took a sip.

Coffee is the only thing that can relax my mind.

___________

I was working while shipping my coffee, Richa stormed inside my cabin again. What did I do again that made her furious?

"You have given a watch to Mishti? " she hit her both palm on the desk, I stared at her and then at my laptop screen.

"The news reached you so soon, isn't it! " I chuckled and forwarded her the empty coffee mug, but she was not in a mood to take it, so I placed it on the desk.

She showed me the bill, "It cost 5 lac 30 K, " she mumbled, I nodded.

"What's the big deal! " I rested my head on the headrest and twirled my chair from right to left.

"You very well know Abir! " she took a seat in front of me.

"Do she know that you have placed a tracker in her watch? " I shook my head negatively in response. "You should not invade her privacy like this Abir! " she voiced, it made me laugh but I didn't.